Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, NoCalMike said:

Yep. How quickly people forget The entire Monica saga was initially about Whitewater. One of the many BS right-wing conspiracies thrown at Clinton.

How many people were indicted in the Whitewater bs?

I think 15 were convicted.

Maybe this has already been discussed... I am watching Designated Survivor on Netflix. Not sure how I didn't see it before, but anyways the show came out couple of months before Trump was elected. In the show refugees are held at the airport even though DHS has cleared them. Did Trump watch this show and got his ideas from it... lol

K. Sutherland would have made a better president in real life because he actually played the part. :)

3 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Mattis?

He's a true warrior---will hang in there to the bitter end, and little of it due to sharing any viewpoints on immigration or other matters to help hang in there, like kelly has, he's just committed to try to keep one adult in the room until he's fired

i wish mcmaster could have been smoother.... less brash/more diplomatic... but then he wouldn't be mcmaster, and i'm saying that as a compliment

can't believe i miss someone like gary cohn being in this cabinet

7 hours ago, Jumbo said:

He's a true warrior---will hang in there to the bitter end, and little of it due to sharing any viewpoints on immigration or other matters to help hang in there, like kelly has, he's just committed to try to keep one adult in the room until he's fired

i wish mcmaster could have been smoother.... less brash/more diplomatic... but then he wouldn't be mcmaster, and i'm saying that as a compliment

can't believe i miss someone like gary cohn being in this cabinet

Some people say that guys like Mattis and Kelly will have their legacy tarnished by being part of this administration.   I think it is more they want to ensure there is an adult in the room as you said.  They do things/say things/support things they wish they didn't have to in order to keep their jobs.  And they do it so if trump gets too crazy and wants to nuke someone or something,  they are their to choke slam him if neccessary.  Of course I have no proof of this.  It's just my gut.

Archived