Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

45 minutes ago, brandymac27 said:

I really dont understand why he even still wants the job? At this point would quitting be worse than hating his life? I mean I get hes making bank, but dude really hates his job. He has to feel trapped and alone. What is even the ****ing point?

When dude says 'get me outta here' you can literally hear how much he hates his life right now. Hes a perfect example of money not buying happiness. But I largely suspect that's because hes a ****ing idiot so who knows. 

#1. I wish the story would be the GOP covering for him. But it won't be. It'll be ignored and blamed on being fooled by him also.

#2. As an American Jew with family in Israel. Netanyahu is doing more damage to that country than anything else right now. He's in power because the huge chunk of Russian-Israeli's and Hasidic population are their equivalent of our Alt-Right. Except, they are a much larger chunk of the population. This guy is corrupt and looking to scare everyone else to keep himself in power and payoffs. That's it. 

33 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

EGO

Yeah, I said before he took office that I could easily see him just quitting on the work. But no way in Dallas he ever gives up the title. The trappings. 

I mean, just imagine what it's going to feel like, for him, the first time he walks out the front door, and there aren't 40 people with video cameras begging him to favor them simply by speaking to them. 

12 hours ago, Larry said:

Yeah, I said before he took office that I could easily see him just quitting on the work. But no way in Dallas he ever gives up the title. The trappings. 

I mean, just imagine what it's going to feel like, for him, the first time he walks out the front door, and there aren't 40 people with video cameras begging him to favor them simply by speaking to them. 

Oh, he'll have plenty of people and cameras wanting to talk to him.  I'm sure he'll do the whole talk show circuit (circus?) just to fluff his own ego and attention-whorism, making a fool of himself all the while.  

On 12/2/2018 at 1:42 AM, brandymac27 said:

He is SOOOO uncomfortable with actual human encounter and having people look at him or judge him. Hes like that nervous 13 year old that spends 24/7 thinking that everyone is looking and making fun of him.

That stage was way to big and open for him to feel comfortable just standing there in the open and exposed. There is no crutch or helicopter noise or other thing to take some focus off. No microphone to make an off hand comment about someone else to shift focus.

His stage presence at rallies is a character of himself that he feels more comfortable as vs his own real self. I dont blame him for this. I think it is a common human nature but his absolute inability and refusal to be self aware is just striking.

Like a petulant and insecure child, it lashes out when it feels uncomfortable ... and it is always uncomfortable unless it is alone watching TV or on stage as his brave and confident alter ego. 

He is an amazing species to be studied imo. He is sooo vulnerable and soft and scared.

Opening up, showing your inner emotions and feelings, bearing your soul for the world is something very few of us do imo and I dont blame him for that. I blame him for not recognizing that he is like many of us and acting out like a bully is not fooling anyone. We know you are a scared little boy inside, you just want to be loved and accepted but we cant accept you until you drop the defense mechanisms.

Anyone who has been onstage recognizes that they have a stage persona that may or may not be their real person. Sometimes the stage persona takes over. 

People who are attracted to or influenced by the stage persona are not dealing with the real person. 

Great post, Mr. Pink!

1 minute ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

He actually fooled a ****load of people.

I really think there are a lot of people who thought Donald Trump was the person they saw on The Apprentice - the bold, decisive decision-maker he portrayed on that "reality" show.

6 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

I really think there are a lot of people who thought Donald Trump was the person they saw on The Apprentice - the bold, decisive decision-maker he portrayed on that "reality" show.

I have no idea what they thought. I definitely saw multiple people I know go from recognizing that he was a joke to idolizing him after he won the nomination. It was bizarre.

59 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I have no idea what they thought. I definitely saw multiple people I know go from recognizing that he was a joke to idolizing him after he won the nomination. It was bizarre.

I think Trump has given Social Psychology experts a ton of research material to last a long time (assuming we all live long enough to see the fruits of their labors). There was so much bizarre **** that happened in 2016 that it's hard to figure out where to even start. I also know people who did what you said...went from knowing the guy was absurd and basically a caricature of a classic carnival barker to bull-bore supporting him as POTUS, and still defend him to this day. It's really hard to tell where "Ironically supporting Trump" ended and "For reals supporting Trump" began.

To be honest, I partly blame the media in general for giving a guy like him such a nonstop platform to lie so blatantly. But at the same time, I feel like anyone who was actually taken in by such an overtly absurd con-man kinda deserves what they get. Unfortunately in this instance that also means the rest of us getting an unhinged, sociopathic buffoon as President. 

35 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

One of the ironies of Trump's Apprentice is that - although on the show his signature line and the climax of each episode is him pointing and saying "You're fired!",  in reality Donald Trump is too chicken**** to fire people himself.

Like when he had Kelly fire Omarosa and then when she called him, pretended that he didn't know. 

6 minutes ago, visionary said:

I don't really know that it is fair to blame trump for the crisis in North Korea or China.  You can certainly blame him for dealing with those crisis is in the worst way possible but you can't blame helm for causing the crisis in the 1st place.

Archived