Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

50 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Yeah, and now the republicans are going to have two years of blaming everything that is wrong with everything on Nancy Pelosi.  She’s like a nastier version of Hillary Clinton.

At least Paul Ryan had some likeable qualities when he wasn’t being a total cuck for Donald Trump.  Not that anything will get done anyway, but now the republicans have an instant boogeyman with serious name recognition that they can start blaming the gridlock on from day one.

In two years, Trump will be able to look at all the mouth breathers and proclaim that the Democrats, led by Nancy Pelosi, have made this swamp, where nothing gets done and it will work.  All the dumb Americans will vote his way because they played right into his hands.

Installing Nancy Pelosi as the speaker is nearly as bad an idea as letting Hillary Clinton get the nomination again.

The 2018 midterms show that things have changed since 2016. Trump has been so insane, so amoral, and so utterly incompetent since he was elected that his routine will now only work with this base. He tried going all out this year with the exact same act as he did in 2016 (actually even more vile) and while it probably helped drive some of his base out to vote it also ended up with historic losses in the House (despite some insane gerrymandering by state Rs as well as voter suppression tactics in many states), only netting a couple Senate seats on an election year map that was one of the most brutal for Dems in recent memory, losing 7 Governorships, and getting absolutely slaughtered in the state legislatures. 

I don't think him screaming conspiracy theories about Nancy Pelosi and blaming everything on her and the Dem House for 2 years is going to suddenly turn around all of the suburban voters and others who have done a hard turned away from him.

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

Yeah, and now the republicans are going to have two years of blaming everything that is wrong with everything on Nancy Pelosi.  She’s like a nastier version of Hillary Clinton.

At least Paul Ryan had some likeable qualities when he wasn’t being a total cuck for Donald Trump.  Not that anything will get done anyway, but now the republicans have an instant boogeyman with serious name recognition that they can start blaming the gridlock on from day one.

In two years, Trump will be able to look at all the mouth breathers and proclaim that the Democrats, led by Nancy Pelosi, have made this swamp, where nothing gets done and it will work.  All the dumb Americans will vote his way because they played right into his hands.

Installing Nancy Pelosi as the speaker is nearly as bad an idea as letting Hillary Clinton get the nomination again.

So why didn’t it work this election cycle? I’ll wait. 

Take out Pelosi’s game and insert Democrat X, Y or Z and the strategy will still be the same. Next election won’t have anything to do with Pelosi. It will be all about the top of the ticket. Seriously, the Dems could put the most vanilla person as speaker and the GOP will make the same argument about that person being just another liberal that wants to take away your everything. I’m not even a Pelosi supporter, I just think you are loud wrong and the last election just proved that.

A judge ruled that Jim Acosta has to have his press pass reinstated. In response to this our clown in chief has deemed it necessary to come up with some new rules for the press Corps. 

I thought it would be fun to come up with our own....

Trump's press corps rules: 

1. No using words that start with M and end with R. 

And go...

Fox News trying so hard not to squint at Trump right now, I don't even want to know how they plan to spin the whole not visiting troops thing, he's already taken **** of vacation time compared to other presidents.  You know the old saying, you make time for what's most important to you.

Archived