Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Yall see Avenatti was pulled on Domestic Violence charges? 

He pulls the "I have daughters" excuse which immediately makes me suspicious if I'm being honest. 

Didnt know where else to post this, but since hes a Trump foil thought it could go here. 

9 minutes ago, Llevron said:

He pulls the "I have daughters" excuse which immediately makes me suspicious if I'm being honest. 

Didnt know where else to post this, but since hes a Trump foil thought it could go here. 

Caught it last night, anything filed? 

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

Yeah it was posted in the political assault thread I think. I hope or the woman's sake that he's innocent but he was always a time-bomb that was going to blow up.

I'm happy the Dems have kept their distance for the most part and not embraced him as anything more that what he is: a grandstanding doucehbag lawyer that has been pretty on top of his stuff factually and is okay with going toe to toe with Trump and the admin. The twitter stuff is just embarrassing and just because he fights back hard for the left side doesn't make it any less embarrassing or a further debasing of our political environment. 

7 hours ago, visionary said:

What in the ****?

Matthew G. Whitaker, the acting attorney general of the United States, spent over a year on the advisory board of an “invention-promotion scam” firm that hawked Bigfoot paraphernalia, “masculine toilets,” and underwear with sophisticated marketing pitches like: "How are your balls feeling today?"

If this AG thing doesn't work out there's a congressional district in Virginia he'd be perfect for.

Archived