Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

20 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Uhhhh, this one is all over the place. First is that isn't inaccurate. Then they fully know about these sites. Then it's normal.

Most disturbing to me is the last line: " I will be the first to let you know if things go bad!" 

Yeah, right.  Like I'm going to rely a pathological liar for my news updates.

A Jefferson County grand jury has indicted the Southeast regional administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency and a former Alabama Environmental Management Commissioner for violating state ethics laws.

Charges include multiple violations of Alabama’s Ethics Act, including soliciting a thing of value from a principal, lobbyist or subordinate, and receiving money in addition that received in one’s official capacity, according to the Alabama Ethics Commission.

Before being appointed by President Donald Trump to serve as the Region 4 administrator of the EPA, Trey Glenn worked closely with the Birmingham-based law firm Balch & Bingham and one of its clients, Drummond Co., to fight EPA efforts to test and clean up neighborhoods in north Birmingham and Tarrant.

Drain the swamp though

48 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Most disturbing to me is the last line: " I will be the first to let you know if things go bad!" 

Yeah, right.  Like I'm going to rely a pathological liar for my news updates.

It's a chapter straight out of "Authoritarianism 101". Convince all of your followers that everything they hear and read from anyone else, unless endorsed by the Leader, is not only wrong but is dangerous and needs to be stamped out. The only reliable source of information and Truth is the Leader and the Party and they love you and have your best interests at heart. Everyone else is out to deceive and hurt you.

Archived