Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Where are all of those veterans who claimed that Trump supports them so much? A “Commander” who refuses to visit them on the field of battle where he orders them. 

A “Commander” who cuts funding funding for veterans health and PTSD. 

A “Commander” who loves big shiny guns and uniforms but wants nothing to do with actual veterans.

Isn’t it ironic that the very Christians who support Trump are the ones who seem to be ignoring the fact that it was held against King David that he would send his men to war and yet stay back in the comfort of his palace.

I think Trump is so ****ing vain that he can’t allow himself to get wet and show the world what he looks like with his hair all drenched. 

I hate him and I truly hope that he dies in his sleep soon.

No, that is too easy.  He must live long and suffer.

Live another 20 years, in a prison cell.

11 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

No, that is too easy.  He must live long and suffer.

Live another 20 years, in a prison cell.

Agree. I want him alive to see the world move on without him. To see his riches taken, his name become toxic. To see his children scramble over the ruin of their fallen empire in any effort they can to stay in the light. His "accomplishments" overturned. His name synonymous with corruption and mistake, a black mark on history. And once he has fully realized the depth of his failure, then he will have my permission to die. 

So Sean Hannity was going on a rant earlier on his radio show that FNC is in fact the real news. They do the real journalism. They cover the real local, national, and international stories. With some strong opinions mixed in. Much like newspaper editorials. Then going on how FNC is like a newspaper. 

That's why I think both he n FNC are so dangerous. For decades now they've sold Americans opinions as facts. 33% of Americans prolly believe every and anything they say as the truth. 

Im not sure what could be done at this point to repair the damage their propaganda has done to this country. 

2 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

BTW people....there is NO SUCH THING as “Presidential Harassment” outside of the fantasy world that Mitch McConnell and his Republican cultists live in.

With every passing breath I have less and less respect for anyone who continues to call themselves a Republican.

Presidential harassment sounds like something he'd do to an intern.

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Once Democrats are fully in control again, they need to bring back the Fairness Doctrine. It was the best thing to keep propaganda out of the airwaves. We didn't have Fox with the Fairness Doctrine in place.

UK has the right idea and basically got them out the country

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2017/nov/06/fox-news-shows-broke-uk-tv-impartiality-rules-ofcom-finds

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Agree. I want him alive to see the world move on without him. To see his riches taken, his name become toxic. To see his children scramble over the ruin of their fallen empire in any effort they can to stay in the light. His "accomplishments" overturned. His name synonymous with corruption and mistake, a black mark on history. And once he has fully realized the depth of his failure, then he will have my permission to die. 

Think some of y'all underestimate what death feels like.  Depends on what one believes, he'll still see all that. What you really want is his base to turn on him, that won't happen.  With the rise of leaders around the world like him, he's already immortal.

So since Trump couldn't go to Vietnam because of bone spurs, it may be entirely possible he can't be out in the rain since his arthritis may act up. I'd hate for our dear leader to experience such excruciating pain while outside in inclement weather.

I thought for sure Trumpy Bear was fake news, but hell Walmart is selling them for $56.85. Guess it's the perfect place for it. Plus Snopes says it's true. What a great Christmas present. Yes I said Christmas!

48 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Think some of y'all underestimate what death feels like.  Depends on what one believes, he'll still see all that. What you really want is his base to turn on him, that won't happen.  With the rise of leaders around the world like him, he's already immortal.

I don't see them turning on him. They'll pretend they were never with him. But nobody who is diehard for Donny is going to all the sudden stand in lines for a rally that rips on his failures. 

19 minutes ago, Busch1724 said:

I thought for sure Trumpy Bear was fake news, but hell Walmart is selling them for $56.85. Guess it's the perfect place for it. Plus Snopes says it's true. What a great Christmas present. Yes I said Christmas!

Yep, i know at least two people to get that for and they will love it :806:

3 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I posted that Trumpybear commercial a few weeks ago.  Another poster even tried to convince me it was fake.  Ya'll need to read more.

Didn't catch it then, or thought it was a joke, can't remember. I've failed as a citizen! Did you make your purchase? 

3 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I posted that Trumpybear commercial a few weeks ago.  Another poster even tried to convince me it was fake.  Ya'll need to read more.

And I posted it last xmas after seeing it on sam bee's show back then. 

Keep up! :D

Archived