Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

9 hours ago, Jumbo said:

After listening to another round of sick, demented, dishonest helicopter-spew from trump I'm left yet again with the struggle that a harsh part of me wants to transport him and all who have supported or enabled him into some kind of Torquemada meets Hieronymus Bosch setting and yet the more rational and logical part of me wants something much worse for him/them. 

Always so erudite, a role model for us all

I have simpler tastes, I thought a human centipede thing would be appropriate considering all the bull**** they gobble from Fox

When it's time for Trump to depart this earth, I want it to be slow, long drawn out thing.  I want him to suffer.

#1.  Trump would lose his entire so called fortune.

#2.  Trump would lose his freedom, spending his remaining days in a prison cell for all his crimes.

#3.  Trump would get some long term debilitating illness, that slowly is killing him.

#4.  The "Trump" name would be so toxic, it would be wiped from existence. His family members not in jail, would change their name to something else. To erase the stain and stigma of the Trump name.    That alone, might push him to his grave. His brand, "Trump" is nothing but ****.

1 hour ago, China said:

Donald Trump Played Central Role in Hush Payoffs to Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal

Just my opinion, but if that's all they get on him then 

1)  I'm really surprised.

2)  And it won;t be enough to even hurt him a little.  '

Yeah, I know, the comparisons to the (to the GOP faithful) completely valid impeachment of Bill Clinton for lying to cover up an affair will be 100%, obviously, hypocritical.  But still, compared to the things he's been accused of, if that's all they come out with, the reaction will be "That's it?"  

Fake news?

AI News Anchor Makes Debut In China

China's Xinhua News Agency has billed the technology as the "world's first artificial intelligence (AI) news anchor," unveiled at the World Internet Conference in China's Zhejiang province.

The anchor "learns from live broadcasting videos by himself and can read texts as naturally as a professional news anchor," Xinhua says. Some disagree about whether the technology appears natural. You can decide for yourself here, with the English-speaking one modeled after real Xinhua anchor Zhang Zhao:

Click on the link for the full article

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

He called alot of black women stupid today I notice. Not that that means anything come from him. 

They hit the trifecta of some of the main traits of people he can't stand and thinks are below him:

1) Black

2) Female

3) Reporter (who actually asks real questions)

He's like a cornered animal right now and he just couldn't resist his natural impulses. 

Going back to that meeting with reporters near the helicopter before heading to Europe, what struck me was Trump's answer to Russiagate and the 2016 election. He didn't talk about how his message resonated with the voters, but it was all about Hillary ran a bad campaign. Which is true, but at the same time, he sounded like a guy resentful that he got elected.

37 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Rosenstein has had some nice moments and has stood his ground better than most but he’s not exactly a hero in this story 

He wants:

1. to be around when Whitaker is declared illegitimate so he can take back over oversight of the Mueller investigation without having been fired first, especially if he suddenly becomes acting AG under the vacancies act.

2. to be viewed as an innocent bystander in the fireworks surrounding Whitaker.  "Oh, oh, you mean Whitaker was a bad guy?  No, no way, I did not know, omg so out of the blue!  I totally had nothing to do with this and thus there are no reasons to fire me pls."

Also, he wants to win this:

Image result for emmys

So...to recap:

Trump has directed his new VA Secretary to make cuts in the program.

Has installed a loyalist as acting AG who was involved in a scam company that targeted veterans and bilked some out of their life savings.

Deployed troops to the US border for an obvious pre-election political stunt and as a result those troops will likely miss the holidays with their families.

This ****ing guy says he's all about supporting the troops?

And he'll never forgive OBAMA for what he did to the military?

33 minutes ago, mistertim said:

So...to recap:

Trump has directed his new VA Secretary to make cuts in the program.

Has installed a loyalist as acting AG who was involved in a scam company that targeted veterans and bilked some out of their life savings.

Deployed troops to the US border for an obvious pre-election political stunt and as a result those troops will likely miss the holidays with their families.

This ****ing guy says he's all about supporting the troops?

And he'll never forgive OBAMA for what he did to the military?

And Republicans agree with and applaud him. Most important part is that they dig it. **** vets baby. MAGA! 

THE DNC just needs to start airing those anti-Trump ads now.

Call him out on everything.  His racism, sexism, incompetence, corruption, cowardace,  etc...

Everyday flood the airwaves with anti-Trump ads, pointing out all that is wrong with him.

It will drive him crazy and he will make even more stupid comments or do stupid things. It's time to utterly destroy this inhuman piece of ****.

Archived