Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

7 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Did you listen to the actual clip?  He kind of bait & switches.  The first part of what he says makes sense, but then when pressed on legalizing it federally he flips and talks about how it would be a bad idea.

No I was only working with the quote in the tweet. 

Thank you

30 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

Sounds like business as usual for this administration. I'd literally be shocked if they went a single day without being hypocrites.

I bet they always say their lies in pairs believing that the law of double negatives works in real life.

1 hour ago, Burgold said:

My only issue with this guy’s pot take is that the GOP is supposed to be all about state’s rights and limited government. 

Now, we know that is a lie, but they keep saying it’s true. 

Just like the National Debt & The Deficit, the GOP doesn't actually care about those things.  They just disagree about what the gov't spends on, so while they cut taxes for the wealthy and continue unlimited military spending, they turn around and say there is no money to fund other things.  They are just as free spenders as anyone else.  

The GOP is no more in favor of states rights than anyone else, they just have a different idea of what things should be left up to the states and which things shouldn't.

I'm having trouble seeing the difference in Acosta's arm on the WH aide's arm between the C-SPAN video and Sander's video. What am I missing?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2018/11/08/white-house-shares-doctored-video-support-punishment-journalist-jim-acosta/?utm_term=.ef1020a3c2c1

Edit: Never mind. I went back a couple pages in this thread and saw a more detailed explanation. It's so darned subtle that I don't even know why they took the trouble to doctor it though.

1 hour ago, Chachie said:

I'm having trouble seeing the difference in Acosta's arm on the WH aide's arm between the C-SPAN video and Sander's video. What am I missing?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2018/11/08/white-house-shares-doctored-video-support-punishment-journalist-jim-acosta/?utm_term=.ef1020a3c2c1

Edit: Never mind. I went back a couple pages in this thread and saw a more detailed explanation. It's so darned subtle that I don't even know why they took the trouble to doctor it though.

Ongoing propaganda.

3 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Obviously someone needed to look out for police departments accused of abuses and civil rights violations

In fairness, not much seemed to be getting done before, and success stories were bottom up, mostly.

That being said, like with ****ty presents at Christmas time, it's the thought that counts.

And the thoughts here are craptastic.

Bye Jeff.  The nicest thing I can say about you is that you didn't destroy democracy.

No one should. He has made all of our families less safe regardless of who you are. A few of you like to pretend it's over reacting but the fact his the country is more dangerous now than it was 3 years ago and you dont have to even look to see that. 

18 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Best part is Trump gonna be obligated to prove his manhood and Presidency by responding to Obama and say that he will never forgive her for being black or some **** like that. 

For wiretapping him. And all the people being mean to him. 

12 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Black must be part of many other things

"What he did to our military"?  

He ended two wars. 

Yeah, he did fight ISIS. But I somehow don't see anybody GOP saying he shouldn't have done that. 

Archived