Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

2 minutes ago, justice98 said:

I'm not gonna lie, I kinda think Acosta is a grandstanding douche.  But suspending his credential is BS.

This is a case of a bully trying to back down from a fight but still look strong. trump can't stand anyone with a backbone who would dare question his magnificent actions. Maybe Acosta is a douche but someone has to grow a pair and question that lunatic. 

2 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I’m having a difficult time reconciling SHS statement with Trump’s “anybody who can do a body slam is my kinda guy” from a few days ago.

Acosta's problem was that he didn't grab the intern by the ****. That would have been fine.

Hey, so, if putting his hands on a woman was so bad why didnt Trump do anything or even say anything about it at the time? 

Also, the media is gonna get played again by this dude. They will talk about this all week instead of the election, or sessions, or multiple other things he will slide through under the cover this will provide him. 

3 hours ago, mistertim said:

Acosta's problem was that he didn't grab the intern by the ****. That would have been fine.

Bodyslamming her would also have been acceptable.  It might have won him a congressional seat and constant praise from the president. 

Archived