Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

17 hours ago, Hersh said:

This is an absurd take on the 2020 election. I'll leave it at that. 

It's my take and I stand by it.  I could be dead wrong.  We are exactly 2 years away from Election Day: 11/3/2020.

I did say right now.  Alot can happen in 2 years.  At this moment, I see the Democratic primary electorate; nominating someone who can't win the national election.  It could change once we see  who is running and how the dynamics of the race turn out.

If we thought Trump is doing crazy stuff now; just wait and see what he does in the run-up to his reelection bid.

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

I saw a tweet weeks back and I wish I'd saved it, but it basically said that, once you strip away the lies Republican candidates are telling about their platform this year ("we'll pass a middle class tax cut!"  "We're protecting pre-existing conditions!") really all that's left is white identity politics.

They tend to not mention their blatant pro-business, pro-rich policy plans, as that might cause problems at their rallies, so all that's left when they talk is to pretend they actually support good policies they don't, or whistle at dogs.

3 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

I saw a tweet weeks back and I wish I'd saved it, but it basically said that, once you strip away the lies Republican candidates are telling about their platform this year ("we'll pass a middle class tax cut!"  "We're protecting pre-existing conditions!") really all that's left is white identity politics.

They tend to not mention their blatant pro-business, pro-rich policy plans, as that might cause problems at their rallies, so all that's left when they talk is to pretend they actually support good policies they don't, or whistle at dogs.

They've been doing the dog whistles for a long time. Now in the times of Trump it isn't so much dog whistles as it is full on bullhorns. They don't really even bother to be subtle or sneaky about it anymore because they know there are pretty much no repercussions for it as Trump has shown them. If they were to keep the House and Trump were to win reelection I honestly don't think it would be all that long before they were openly using racist slurs and normalizing it. 

They gonna be crying about how they cant express themselves at work and conservatives will go all liberal on us and take knees during the pledge of allegiance. 

Rain falling up. Dogs and cats enjoying each others company. Anarchy!!

15 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Yeah, unfortunately that's fraud. In the same vein Trump does, but stupid(er). ?

Shawty said stealing from Republicans is ok cause Republicans arnt people lol. Shes an idiot but got damn is that funny 

Conservative magazine Washington Examiner tweets that Trump is "going to Hell."

Trump is going to hell. Anyone who ever read the bible can tell you where it stands on rich adulterers. The key to God's forgiveness is repentance. Trump's entire political career has been about the exact opposite of that.
Also this paper is garbage for promoting "Trump and God"
pic.twitter.com/MYw5vsTZYT

— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) November 5, 2018

The magazine deleted the tweet about 2 hours after it had been posted, and then announced that they had been hacked. 

I watched Bill Maher last week talk about the "war on halloween" (my phrase, copywrite pending).

And while I dont approve of teachers doing it, I think Halloween can be the time for a little anti pc poking.  In fact, like Maher said, it's kind of the point.

Bill Maher would also say "n-word" on National Television cause hes had a piece of black **** once or twice so, ya know, lets listen to this guy. 

In the end I agree that there is a little too much PCness. But in this political racial climate the President has created I'm less inclined to believe that **** is all just innocent fun. So **** those people and the ones wearing black face. I'm not cool with it cause you cant be cool with these ****ing people anymore. 

2 hours ago, Dan T. said:

Conservative magazine Washington Examiner tweets that Trump is "going to Hell."

Trump is going to hell. Anyone who ever read the bible can tell you where it stands on rich adulterers. The key to God's forgiveness is repentance. Trump's entire political career has been about the exact opposite of that.
Also this paper is garbage for promoting "Trump and God"
pic.twitter.com/MYw5vsTZYT

— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) November 5, 2018

The magazine deleted the tweet about 2 hours after it had been posted, and then announced that they had been hacked. 

No one got a screen grab???

*edit*

Found it

Archived