Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

After listening to another round of sick, demented, dishonest helicopter-spew from trump I'm left yet again with the struggle that a harsh part of me wants to transport him and all who have supported or enabled him into some kind of Torquemada meets Hieronymus Bosch setting and yet the more rational and logical part of me wants something much worse for him/them. 

2 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

After listening to another round of sick, demented, dishonest helicopter-spew from trump I'm left yet again with the struggle that a harsh part of me wants to transport him and all who have supported or enabled him into some kind of Torquemada meets Hieronymus Bosch setting and yet the more rational and logical part of me wants something much worse for him/them. 

Wow, deep historical reference to Spain's first grand inquisitor = Tomás de Torquemada.  This work for you Jumbo for a blend with Bosch & Torquemada?

Image result for torquemada

Interestingly, there is an old comic book character called Torquemada from the 1980's. Tomás de Torquemada is the fictional main villain in a series Nemesis the WarlockTorquemada's goal is to keep the human race united by their fear and hatred of all aliens. He is served by a fanatical army of soldiers called Terminators, who are constantly at war with all alien races in the galaxy.

Quotes from the comics: 

Torquemada:  "Woe to the aliens! And to the traitors who give them succour! For I am everywhere! Watching YOU at all times! I know all YOUR guilty secrets! I urge YOU... repent! While there is still time!"

Torquemada: "The people need to be afraid. Fear is good for them!"

Torquemada: "I warn you — beware of the pseudo-human! Watch out for the anti-body... the vile creature who appears normal but is secretly... a deviant!" 

It is clear #POTUS has been quoting an old comic book at his rallies. Our president is a comic book villain. (Plus, Half-Life 2 confirmed.)

2000 AD prog 482 cover

34 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

@twa ???????

52 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Mental Health is a serious issue in the United States. People made jokes about Reagan having Alzheimer's in office. But give Trump credit. His issues are miles worse.

Melania as Donald remembers and comes back for her:  "****"

6 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Well, to be fair. This guy could skull**** the bones of Jesus live on Sinclair/Fox while bragging about how his people in Russia compromised Lindsey Graham and Rand Paul, then call his supporters stupid idiots that he can make easy money off us. And..... his base wouldn't budge. 

"He tells it like it is."

Trump took it a step further, saying, “I don’t know Matt Whitaker.” That claim was at odds with an interview a month ago on Fox News’s “Fox & Friends,” in which Trump said: “I can tell you Matt Whitaker’s a great guy. I mean, I know Matt Whitaker.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-says-he-doesnt-know-his-new-acting-ag-hasnt-talked-to-him-about-russia-probe/2018/11/09/c3f00922-e429-11e8-b759-3d88a5ce9e19_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.8ca91390dfa9

I dated a pathological liar for a few years. They cant help themselves from lying. She would lie about things she didnt even need to lie about.

me - "hey where ya been"

Her - "ran up to the mall" ... when she really took her dog to get groomed.

Of course she did big lies to like taking a stock photo of a baby sonogram, engraving a photo frame of it saying its my baby and telling she is pregnant with my baby. Show picture to friend with babies and she says its not real, shows me stock photo and why its not real .... when I call her out on it ... she says she isnt pregnant anymore bc she had a miscarriage . .... good times.

Its just weird to be around. Much like Trump would tell someone a complete lie just to see if they called him on it or if they played along and to practice his lying. He would say its raining outside when a window is right there and there is clearly no rain.

This came out a few years ago, now when I google "trump intentionally lies to see reaction" ... it brings up so much current trump lying stuff I dont think I can sift through all the search results ... 

2 hours ago, SoulSkin said:

I can't ever hear mention of anything about the inquisition without thinking of that show tune from History of the World Part 1. That damn song is burned into my consciousness from seeing the movie approximately 1,000 times when i was a kid.

Hey, Torquemada!  Whaddaya say?

Wait until you see more of whitaker's background...lmfao...another two-bit bottom dweller partisan hack just perfect to be in trumpworld....never seen one guy draw so many flies...maybe he is beelzebub made flesh, being worshiped as a fake good news while jared sits at 666 :P

Donald Trump Played Central Role in Hush Payoffs to Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal

Federal prosecutors have gathered evidence of president’s participation in transactions that violated campaign-finance laws

As a presidential candidate in August 2015, Donald Trump huddled with a longtime friend, media executive David Pecker, in his cluttered 26th floor Trump Tower office and made a request.

What can you do to help my campaign? he asked, according to people familiar with the meeting.

Click on the link for the full article

Archived