Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Can you imagine how the right-wingers would be losing their **** if obama pulled the "weather excuse" to not go to the ww1 memorial in paris today?

President piece of ****, once again doing us proud on the int'l stage.  I thought obama had his fair share of flaws/weaknesses all around, but even taking his worst attributes and decisions and exaggerating them threefold still leaves you with nothing comparable to this loathsome meat sack and his trail of rancid crap.

I expect to die as an Independent and not a dem (who have a ton of their own garbage to work on), and I know there are plenty of great people who identify as republicans even now---though conflicted about it given current times, i even wanted to see house r's hurd and kinzinger reelected----but broadform for me is that the gop is little other than a crazed, delusional, foxnews/infowars/britebart-fed sewer at this point, and its trump-cooperating occupants serve as the floating excrement.

3 hours ago, Jumbo said:

Can you imagine how the right-wingers would be losing their **** if obama pulled the "weather excuse" to not go to the ww1 memorial in paris today?

Fox News would probably have started an entirely new ancillary network just to be able to talk about it 24/7 for the rest of his term.

2 hours ago, AJ* said:

Trudeau did Trump dirty when he dropped the umbrella and kept speaking. I have a suspicion that was move wasn't coincidental.

edit: yeah didn't realize that was from 2017.

Eh, the weather excuse was bull****. He was probably just in a pissed of and sulky mood and when little children are in sulky moods they tend to throw temper tantrums and stalk off to be alone and don't want to play with others. He has completely shamed us once again in front of the entire world...what else is new? And to be honest, it's probably better for pretty much everyone involved that he isn't there. In his current mental state he probably would have started talking about Mueller, his electoral college vote, and then claimed that some of the very same people buried in that cemetery had actually voted illegally in Florida. 

56 minutes ago, dfitzo53 said:

To be honest, I'm legitimately surprised that he had enough awareness of the words Balkan and Baltic to confuse the two.

Yeah, that's true. Never would have thought he'd even be aware of what the area of the world Yugoslavia used to be in is called.

Something I saw pointed out on twitter that's sort of interesting... Fox News' twitter account has gone dead silent since November 8th. Looking over their timeline, that never happens. I counted 50 tweets on the 8th, and stopped at 100 on the 7th, but I can't imagine they've ever really gone a day without tweeting out voluminous amounts of um...stuff. Odd.

12 minutes ago, SoulSkin said:

Something I saw pointed out on twitter that's sort of interesting... Fox News' twitter account has gone dead silent since November 8th. Looking over their timeline, that never happens. I counted 50 tweets on the 8th, and stopped at 100 on the 7th, but I can't imagine they've ever really gone a day without tweeting out voluminous amounts of um...stuff. Odd.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2018/11/10/is-fox-news-boycotting-twitter-due-to-inaction-on-tucker-carlsons-protesters-n2535710

Someone got their panties in a twist...

Archived