Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

3 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Talk about all the weak presidents you want. We'll jus talk about the all time weak one destroying this country. But I commend you.

People like you are needed, considering we are so dumb that we continuously forget that 44 other Presidents actually existed, and did some stuff too.... 

Whatever happened to that Bin Laden dude?  Did we ever catch him?

26 minutes ago, clietas said:

Sheldon Adelsons wife will recieve the Presidential Medal of Freedom. Just let that sink into your brains conservatives. 

#FundedByGeorgeSoros

Oh and of course Trump can't go out in the rain. He'll melt.

Now we we know that the Presidential Medal of Freedom can be bought for $113 million, which is how much the Adelsons donated to the GOP in the 2016 election cycle.

2 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Can we **** about Obama being weak as long as we are against Trump also?  

Just trying to figure out the rules here.

Obama definitely could and should have been stronger about several things. Syria, realizing that the R's were at war with him, stuff like that. But he didn't make a show of strength to mask weakness, which is what Trump does. It's all bravado "I'd run into the school without a gun" "Rough him up" "Guys that bodyslam people are my kinda guys".

He talks big and tough, but we all know he isn't. It's the obvious hypocrisy that bothers me. If you have an example of Obama being a hypocrite and feel compelled to share it, go ahead. But it doesn't in any way change what Trump is, and seems like you're looking to deflect from that by going this route.

3 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Hell, around here I still can't say anything about Hillary or Obama without pointing out the GOP is worse.  

Because truth. 

And the same "what about" that we all do. 

I'd blast Barack a thousand times over just for putting the surveillance program on steroids, but I'd also love to have the leader of my nation give a dignified speech, or even act dignified enough as to not have our allies joke about us.

4 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Can we **** about Obama being weak as long as we are against Trump also?  

Just trying to figure out the rules here.

I believe there is/was an entire thread with people left of center calling out Obama on all the **** we didn’t like that he did.

6 minutes ago, Hersh said:

I believe there is/was an entire thread with people left of center calling out Obama on all the **** we didn’t like that he did.

They were NOT fond of the drone strikes.

Man do I miss a president, even with flaws, that acts presidential.  I miss the dignity of the office.  Even Bush, who I think was awful, treated the office with respect.

1 hour ago, Hersh said:

Oh man, this place was awesome back then, before the fringe conservatives took their ball and went home. ?

And he was  called out by many people who are probably looked at as raging lefties (though for most of us, this is right/left as much as it Trumps corruption, and his boys running interference for him).

Hell, SHF in particular basically had a drone watch thread. No one has ever held back. Ever.

Archived