Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

14 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

It goes on and on, hilariously, for a long time.  

I know words don't matter to stupid people like Trump and his cult members, but they do to me and the beauty of that takedown of Trump brought a tear to my eye.  This is what I have been desperately wanting from a media source since Trump started running.

In ancient Chinese history, the Imperial dynasty derived it's legitimacy not from heredity, but from possessing the moral worthiness to rule.  When a dynasty decayed and the intelligentsia determined they were no longer morally fit to govern, that was the beginning of the end for them.  Even back then, the "media" were tastemakers and powerful cultural influencers.  Normalizers.  It's time for ours to stop failing us and create a flood of articles just like this one.  Relentlessly point out the moral bankruptcy of this dynasty.  Stop normalizing them.  Stop using cutesy ****ing euphemisms for writing about his lies.  Stop making excuses for them.  Stop losing sight of what a big ****ing disaster he is because of the quotidian deluge of stupidity and corruption that comes from him and his muppets.  Brand him a liar speak plainly when discussing his lies and never for a moment acknowledge him as anything other than a disgrace.

11 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Faux News understands that that WHEN the shoe is on the other foot that they may well be on the receiving end of hostility toward the press.

Yes, but

1). It won't be a Dem POTUS delivering it to them. 

2). And Fox deserves it. 

19 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Yeah, well they kinda deserve it since they actually are a fake news network.

12 minutes ago, Larry said:

Yes, but

1). It won't be a Dem POTUS delivering it to them. 

2). And Fox deserves it. 

Isn’t that the truest irony of all?

That one of the greatest offenders of open political hostility of the press toward a President is siding with CNN and Jim Acosta because they really know that CNN is getting what Faux News deserves. And yet won’t receive from a Democrat President.

I think that’s the Right’s greatest fear, that the Left will turn to someone like Trump.

4 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

"address weaknesses with suburban female voters" = figure out how to manufacture a boogeyman wedge issue that white women will start clutching their pearls over for 6 months and then completely forget about after the 2020 election.

They tried telling them that MS-13 gang members were in their back yards waiting to break through their sliding glass doors to rob them and rape their daughters.  I guess that boogeyman didn't take with them.

36 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

They tried telling them that MS-13 gang members were in their back yards waiting to break through their sliding glass doors to rob them and rape their daughters.  I guess that boogeyman didn't take with them.

With how regressive their views and understanding of women are, maybe the GOP will invent a scary caravan of invading mice thinking that all women will immediately jump up onto a table while screaming, and then vote for Trump because he promised to build a yuge gold plated mouse trap to kill them all.

33 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Oh how I wish they would do a segment on this on Fox and Friends. Trump may just hang himself then lol

I was just thinking the same thing. Trump would blow a circuit breaker if that happened.  :ols:

2 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Isn’t that the truest irony of all?

That one of the greatest offenders of open political hostility of the press toward a President is siding with CNN and Jim Acosta because they really know that CNN is getting what Faux News deserves. And yet won’t receive from a Democrat President.

I think that’s the Right’s greatest fear, that the Left will turn to someone like Trump.

Will never happen.rump  Trump is to vile and inhuman for there to be someone like that on the left.

What you could see, a populist on the left winning.  Is that Bernie Sanders or someone else?

Archived