Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

27 minutes ago, Bang said:

I would love it if Acosta stood up on his first try and asked "President Trump, the American people truly want to know why you don't go **** yourself.?"

~Bang

1). Personally, I doubt a court can force a POTUS to admit a particular journalist to the press room. I know I'd oppose such a rule. 

2). Even if the guy does manage to convince a judge to order him into the room?  No way in Dallas they can force Trump (or even SHS) to call on him. 

1 minute ago, Larry said:

1). Personally, I doubt a court can force a POTUS to admit a particular journalist to the press room. I know I'd oppose such a rule. 

2). Even if the guy does manage to convince a judge to order him into the room?  No way in Dallas they can force Trump (or even SHS) to call on him. 

It would be an interesting act of solidarity if every reporter in the press room deferred to Acosta. Doubt it happens and even if it did, I could see Trump or SHS standing up, turning around, and walking out in a petty tantrum. Still, it'd be kinda cool

18 minutes ago, brandymac27 said:

I'm not really one for corporal punishment, but i would love to slap this whiny little child.
Honestly,   i'd be embarassed to act this way, and i'd be humiliated if this was how someone i supported behaved. 

So long we've been told that there is no shame left and how much of a problem it is, and the groups who most want us to be ashamed of ourselves have absolutely no shame what-so-ever.

~Bang

11 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

The GOP still talks about Hillary Clinton far more than any other elected official although Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is picking up steam in the head space of them now too.  Hillary not running in 2020 would probably be their worst fear at this point.

The GOP has been obsessed with Hillary since the day she first stepped foot in the White House and haven't let up since. They/Russia beat her in 2016 and they STILL yell and scream about her 2 years later. Trump is absolutely obsessed with her. Probably has something to do with him knowing deep down that the majority of voters wanted her instead of him. No way he can ever let that go.

50 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

The GOP still talks about Hillary Clinton far more than any other elected official although Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is picking up steam in the head space of them now too.  Hillary not running in 2020 would probably be their worst fear at this point.

She should run as an independent, let the GOP power up the **** blower at her for a year, then drop out 6 weeks before the election. 

4 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I wonder if Trump wrote the answers in crayon and ALL CAPS! Or maybe he threw in some random "WITCH HUNT!!!" annotations to the questions as well. 

My bet is that Trump didn't even read the answers. 

1 hour ago, NoCalMike said:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is already ruffling feathers of some Democrats. 

The GOP needs a new demon, Hillary can't be around forever.

I recall reading (I'm not sure it's true) that when W took office, every reporter was informed that:  

1). There is no rule stating that all reporters must submit their question in writing, in advance of the press conference. 

2). And there is no rule stating that the President must call on you to ask a question. 

(Something makes me suspect that, if those actually were the rules under W, they would have been leaked by now. If not within hours of when it happened.)

Archived