Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ksl.com: Cheating website Ashley Madison hacked, personal info posted

Zguy28

Probably because it made you seem like a total ..... I thought the word would be edited.

lol, it was a great read and the responses were priceless.  We compared larger women and their "diva" complex to their actual level of attractiveness.  I think we got the pics from hot or not.

Basically all the females that posted there were highly offended (thought it was true) and maybe 1/3rd of the men.

The other 2/3rds of the men agreed that big bodied women act like divas and the ratio of size to diva behavior correlated. 

recently heard DC was the most unfaithful city in the US. 

honestly for me if you want to cheat and you go on a site like that you deserve to get caught and I have no sympathy for you. Just stay with that wife or hubby of yours and have a good life :) 

• 4 weeks later...

PSA: Hackers Just Leaked Stolen Ashley Madison Data

#TBT to that time a group of unknown hackers, the “Impact Team,” threatened to expose all 37 million users on Ashley Madison.com, the notorious cheating site. The data — which includes customer names, addresses, employee documents, credit card information, sexual fantasies — was held ransom for the permanent shut down of both Ashley Madison and Established Men.

On Tuesday, nearly 10 gigabytes of data was posted to the dark web using an Onion address.

“Avid Life Media has failed to take down Ashley Madison and Established Men,” the unidentified hackers wrote in a statement. “We have explained the fraud, deceit, and stupidity of ALM and their members. Now everyone gets to see their data.”

The data goes back to 2007, with millions of clandestine transactions exposed. 4chan users have already taken this window of opportunity and found a list of emails that seem to belong to members of the British government.

Click on the link for more

Apparently there are lots of US government and military e-mail addresses as well:

fark_birHwJiMUHkWjA35X-h8oN9Tgvo.jpg?t=T

PSA: Hackers Just Leaked Stolen Ashley Madison Data

#TBT to that time a group of unknown hackers, the “Impact Team,” threatened to expose all 37 million users on Ashley Madison.com, the notorious cheating site. The data — which includes customer names, addresses, employee documents, credit card information, sexual fantasies — was held ransom for the permanent shut down of both Ashley Madison and Established Men.

On Tuesday, nearly 10 gigabytes of data was posted to the dark web using an Onion address.

“Avid Life Media has failed to take down Ashley Madison and Established Men,” the unidentified hackers wrote in a statement. “We have explained the fraud, deceit, and stupidity of ALM and their members. Now everyone gets to see their data.”

The data goes back to 2007, with millions of clandestine transactions exposed. 4chan users have already taken this window of opportunity and found a list of emails that seem to belong to members of the British government.

Click on the link for more

Apparently there are lots of US government and military e-mail addresses as well:

fark_birHwJiMUHkWjA35X-h8oN9Tgvo.jpg?t=T

Hopefully its nobody I know :unsure:

Hopefully its nobody I know :unsure:

Especially if it's Mrs. Sinister.  :)

I can maybe understand cheating that "just happens" (drunk, slowly developing relationship at work, etc.) due to some poor choices, or compromising your normal morals, but cannot understand the AM way.  It seems like it would be thought out ahead of time with a deliberate intention to cheat, from the very beginning.  Why not just get divorced then? 

Especially if it's Mrs. Sinister. :)

I can maybe understand cheating that "just happens" (drunk, slowly developing relationship at work, etc.) due to some poor choices, or compromising your normal morals, but cannot understand the AM way. It seems like it would be thought out ahead of time with a deliberate intention to cheat, from the very beginning. Why not just get divorced then?

Money.

And I no longer acknowledge the "it just happened/happens" stuff. Its a good sympathy card pull though. Then again, im not really the most forgiving person when it comes to stuff like this, after witnessing it first hand, and its long lasting ripple effects, so I should probably bow out

Standing by for politicians. Someone hurry the hell up and comb through the list.

Actually, it occurs to me that the delay may have given the hackers a chance to comb through the list themselves and selectively remove a few juicy ones. "Dear Mr Politician/rich person, your name is part of the next batch unless you give us $1m."

Seems like a nice blackmail opportunity, so I'd be surprised if they didn't try to take advantage of it.

And for a while we were seriously discussing whether they were smart enough to not use their real names, or why anyone would :lol:

:facepalm:

Cheating on your spouse is a crime in the military, some folks are going to be screwed.

Especially if it's Mrs. Sinister. :)

I can maybe understand cheating that "just happens" (drunk, slowly developing relationship at work, etc.) due to some poor choices, or compromising your normal morals, but cannot understand the AM way. It seems like it would be thought out ahead of time with a deliberate intention to cheat, from the very beginning. Why not just get divorced then?

Divorce expensive and sometimes there are kids to consider.

Standing by for politicians. Someone hurry the hell up and comb through the list.

the file is a mysql dump, easy to sift through.

i've yet of find anyone who's posted a portal to search through the data yet, which is what i'm waiting for.

i'd be surprised if one isn't up soon... if it isn't... anyone want to host it? would take all of 10 minutes to set up... lol

the file is a mysql dump, easy to sift through.

i've yet of find anyone who's posted a portal to search through the data yet, which is what i'm waiting for.

i'd be surprised if one isn't up soon... if it isn't... anyone want to host it? would take all of 10 minutes to set up... lol

i thought the same thing - but then realized you will be hosting stolen property.  Which is still a crime

Duggar is having a rough year. Hahahah

His sexual desires list on AM reads like the most boring sexual fantasy list ever put together. He also had two accounts and paid for a service that guarantees an affair.

Can't wait to read the defense that will be put forward by the usual bigots.

His sexual desires list on AM reads like the most boring sexual fantasy list ever put together. He also had two accounts and paid for a service that guarantees an affair.

Can't wait to read the defense that will be put forward by the usual bigots.

Nah, they are done with him.  It's "no true Scotsman" time.

Archived