Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ksl.com: Cheating website Ashley Madison hacked, personal info posted

Zguy28

There is really no way to discuss this without sounding like a total pervert. (And for the record, I have never actually used the site. I hope that's clear). I did read an article on Ashley Madison a few years ago, and it seems like the number one complaint is that you can't talk to anyone unless you pay. And your only option for paying is something like a $100 initial fee for "credits."

So guys join, see thousands of women, pay the $100 and start sending out messages....and it's 95 percent hookers writing back. Whenever you find someone to talk to, you may need to spend another $100 or whatever the cost is to have enough credits to actually have a conversation.

I don't know if women cheat as much as men. It's probably in the same ballpark. But I suspect that women cheat differently than men do.

They struggle with the use of the internets?

Look at picture of hot guy, swipe to bang

It's that easy, apparently. The reason you could never figure out women is because you're ugly

I'm sure there's a type of female Tinder user who would 'swipe to bang' based on a picture of a 1%er's tax return over a pretty face.

I'm sure there's a type of female Tinder user who would 'swipe to bang' based on a picture of a 1%er's tax return over a pretty face.

I saw a Tinder profile the other day where the girl wrote in, "In Chicago for the weekend and hoping to meet a guy with a boat who can take me out on the lake," so yeah, that happens too.  I swiped left.

I bet there is a whole sect of men who get incredibly drunk and just swipe right (or left, whatever way means you're DTF).

It's pretty common for guys to just swipe right for everyone and sort it out later once there's an actual match.

BTW when you start the swipe motion, the screen slowly lights up green or red so you have obvious feedback whether you're liking or rejecting the other person.

It's pretty common for guys to just swipe right for everyone and sort it out later once there's an actual match.

BTW when you start the swipe motion, the screen slowly lights up green or red so you have obvious feedback whether you're liking or rejecting the other person.

I've never used any sort of dating app.

I met my wife and started dating her sometime around 2004 or so. Smart phones hadn't been invented yet and match.com was for weirdos.

I watched my boy swipe through some tinder chicks one night at a bar though. That has to be the best way to have completely anonymous unprotected sex since man invent d rape.

This is hilarious.

Can't think of any time I've heard of Tinder when it wasn't related to sometning like what you described

http://www.buzzfeed.com/hnigatu/18-tinder-messages-that-went-from-0-to-100-real-quick#.eukymz8bQ

After my divorce I did online dating and got some messages very similar to these.  And some dates that were almost as bad.  So, I'm either marrying the guy I'm with now, marrying Ryan Kerrigan, or growing old by myself with a bunch of dogs (because cats suck) because I'm never going back to online dating again, it's atrocious.  

I watched my boy swipe through some tinder chicks one night at a bar though. That has to be the best way to have completely anonymous unprotected sex since man invent d rape.

And we can all thank Tinder and other hook-up apps (and general human stupidity) for the noticeable upswing in STD/STI rates public health departments across the country are having to deal with.  Facepalm.

Honey, I knew it was love the minute I swiped you while taking a dump.

Seriously, I assume all swiping is done on the toilet, yes?

I saw a Tinder profile the other day where the girl wrote in, "In Chicago for the weekend and hoping to meet a guy with a boat who can take me out on the lake," so yeah, that happens too.  

As an older, unattractive, moderately successful dude that's great to hear. I could get a boat.

Out of towner

Boat

"Take me out on the lake"

Might as well type "Looking for romantic evening with serial killer. Will post pics"

I'm not gonna lie
I'll not be a gentleman
Behind the boathouse
I'll show you my dark secret

I'm not gonna lie

I'll not be a gentleman

Behind the boathouse

I'll show you my dark secret

"Here, try these cement blocks. They represent my newfound love for you, and the cold, sinking feeling I'd have in my heart if I were to go just one day without seeing your beautiful smile."

Archived