Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ksl.com: Cheating website Ashley Madison hacked, personal info posted

Zguy28

I met up with this woman from there, and she asked me if I had been practicing, because I was so much better in the sack than last time. 

I finally understand what she was talking about.

Did she ask what happened to the leprechaun outfit?

*** sees her ex-husband name listed apparently***

Just kidding K.

He was a member of an National/Olympic sports team.  They don't need websites to cheat, just 5 minutes to walk around in some Eastern Bloc ****hole of a country dressed in a uniform labeled "USA."   :)

As someone who has been cheated on in the marriage (she admitted it to me) I just have to say, I don't feel one bit sorry for these ****ers. You reap what you sew.

Sorry to hear about that, dude.  Sucks :(  All the best to you.

lol.. good,, finally a hacker with some sense.

No sympathy for anyone who gets busted.

I'm with you, PJ. And a reaping is best done with a scythe.

~Bang

Sense? If the hacker(s) had sense, he/she/they would have simply blackmailed the users.

If you've ever seen how creepy the CEO is, this isn't a surprise.

???

noel-biderman.jpg

Looks like a typical Jew who is losing his hair in middle age.

We just recently separated.  I just bought a new townhome. It's only been 2 weeks.  I'm going to counseling.  I know it wasn't my fault.

Shoot man. So sorry to read that and how raw it still naturaly is. I won't intrude any further save to say great that you've already accepted it wasn't your fault.  

Chin up Soldier! You deserve to be treated FAR better than that. 

Hail. 

She confessed to me at the end of last year. We've been living as roommates for the sake of our finances. She was supposed to get a place and then we sell the house. In March she decided to keep the house. She bought me out and I've been looking for a place. Just moved in two weeks ago.

I'm doing well. I have peace of mind and she'll have to live with that for the rest of her life. We'll divorce next June. The official separation didn't start until June 21.

She confessed to me at the end of last year. We've been living as roommates for the sake of our finances. She was supposed to get a place and then we sell the house. In March she decided to keep the house. She bought me out and I've been looking for a place. Just moved in two weeks ago.

I'm doing well. I have peace of mind and she'll have to live with that for the rest of her life. We'll divorce next June. The official separation didn't start until June 21.

Don't sweat it PJ.  Go into any bar in America, I think married women are more on the prowl than men.  It's insane.

Hugh G. Rection is always a classic.

I'm torn on this, I'm not particularly pro-hacker, yet I feel little sympathy for the aggrieved parties here.  Part of me is sort of hoping the data is released in a searchable table (zip code, neighborhood, etc.) or maybe even one of those interactive maps.

Archived