Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ksl.com: Cheating website Ashley Madison hacked, personal info posted

Zguy28

He goes to school in Arkansas, so when he was describing the story, I couldn't help but picture him driving down a dark, unpaved road where a trailer sat. It was really so cliche when he was describing it.  The chick even had a kid. I was on pins and needles reading the story and wondering how he even got out of there alive to tell the story.

He goes to school in Arkansas, so when he was describing the story, I couldn't help but picture him driving down a dark, unpaved road where a trailer sat. It was really so cliche when he was describing it. The chick even had a kid. I was on pins and needles reading the story and wondering how he even got out of there alive to tell the story.

He barely did.

She was throwing punches afterwords too. They didn't have sex. SHE ****ed him. Straight lioness type ****.

MoCo was a clown but I dont doubt his Tinder story.

Tinder has created a sad group of people who can't keep a stable relationship for more than two months.

Having this much accessibility to new **** buddies is quite insane. I met my girlfriend like 3 months before tinder blew up. Luckily I had enough fun in high school and college that I don't feel I missed out.

But someone is gonna write a book about their 3 years on Tinder, write a bunch of short stories and make a ton of money. I would probably read that book.

But someone is gonna write a book about their 3 years on Tinder, write a bunch of short stories and make a ton of money. I would probably read that book.

2nd Aziz reference of the thread:  He actually just put out a book called 'Modern Romance' that talks about how ridiculous people have gotten in the modern dating scene.  He actually worked with a sociologist who studies this kind of stuff, so its half-analytical and half-comedic.  A good amount of his comedy shtick is about Millenials and their/our relationship with technology (especially in the dating realm), but he delivers it as a Millenial so its not a condescending "OMG kids today..." type of tone.

http://www.amazon.com/Modern-Romance-Aziz-Ansari/dp/1594206279

Note: I don't profit from promoting Aziz's work, although someone reading this thread might conclude otherwise

2nd Aziz reference of the thread: He actually just put out a book called 'Modern Romance' that talks about how ridiculous people have gotten in the modern dating scene. He actually worked with a sociologist who studies this kind of stuff, so its half-analytical and half-comedic. A good amount of his comedy shtick is about Millenials and their/our relationship with technology (especially in the dating realm), but he delivers it as a Millenial so its not a condescending "OMG kids today..." type of tone.

http://www.amazon.com/Modern-Romance-Aziz-Ansari/dp/1594206279

Note: I don't profit from promoting Aziz's work, although someone reading this thread might conclude otherwise

I have been listening to the audiobook of Modern Romance for the past week. Aziz narrates it. It's ****ing hilarious.

I forgot about that thread. Good stuff.

It somewhat reminded me of an old thread I read on here (way after the fact) about some guy who was hung up on a girl he met at a Ravens tailgate or something and couldn't shake it because he always cleaned up with the ladies but this particular one wasn't having it.

I guess what I'm saying is, a thread dedicated to nothing but dating experiences, tinder stories etc would be amazing

About 10 years ago a buddy and I posted a thread on the other ground mma site about a study we did on overweight chick's that we took out on dates (we called them case studies).

It was splendid. Pics of our subjects and everything.

I wish I could find it :(

I forgot about that thread. Good stuff.

It somewhat reminded me of an old thread I read on here (way after the fact) about some guy who was hung up on a girl he met at a Ravens tailgate or something and couldn't shake it because he always cleaned up with the ladies but this particular one wasn't having it.

I guess what I'm saying is, a thread dedicated to nothing but dating experiences, tinder stories etc would be amazing

That was jthor.

About 10 years ago a buddy and I posted a thread on the other ground mma site about a study we did on overweight chick's that we took out on dates (we called them case studies).

It was splendid. Pics of our subjects and everything.

I wish I could find it :(

Seems like a fairly mean spirited thing to do to someone.

Archived