Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ksl.com: Cheating website Ashley Madison hacked, personal info posted

Zguy28

Out of towner

Boat

"Take me out on the lake"

Might as well type "Looking for romantic evening with serial killer. Will post pics"

The whole purpose of buying the boat in the first place was to get the ladies all nice and tipsy topside so we can take them to a nice comfortable place below deck, and, you know, they can't refuse.

Because of the implication.

The whole purpose of buying the boat in the first place was to get the ladies all nice and tipsy topside so we can take them to a nice comfortable place below deck, and, you know, they can't refuse.

Because of the implication.

Oh, uh, okay. You had me going for the first half; the second half kinda threw me.

I have to say, if I was single and in college now, I would probably have Tinder up 24 hours a day. It just sounds too easy and like too much fun. If it turns out bad, it's still probably a good story at least

I was born about 10 years too late.

Yep. Tinder would be my ****.

I'm happy where I'm at though. I don't know how I would be if ingrew up as a hoe bag. So I'm kinda happy I missed all this stuff.

I'm perfectly happy coming to a completely (mostly) anonymous message board populated by 10,000 men and a dozen women talking about random ****.

Of course, there were the few that tried to make ES their own personal match.com. That was funny. Hell, some even worked out.

Yeah that's true. I wouldn't change anything right now. We can all just live vicariously through Cooleyfan.

He needs to post in the tailgate more lol

We should start an ES personals thread. Try to get some action or love for all our single friends on the board.

Actually, I have a feeling that would be a disaster. A really fun disaster

Yeah that's true. I wouldn't change anything right now. We can all just live vicariously through Cooleyfan.

We should start an ES personals thread. Try to get some action or love for all our single friends on the board.

Oh man. That would be hilariously awful!

It should be The Brave Little Toaster Oven Memorial Leg Humpers Hook Up Thread. That'll attract the chicks.

Does it only have to be for singles?

Does it only have to be for singles?

Don't ask don't tell. If you want some side piece action that's your business.

Let's be serious, there is a big void lost in the market with AM going down. We can fill it

Oh man. That would be hilariously awful!

It should be The Brave Little Toaster Oven Memorial Leg Humpers Hook Up Thread. That'll attract the chicks.

If you say so...yeah. I'll go with it

We could do an Extremeskins Bachelor Auction! I vote jthor as the first bachelor

Let's do it. I just need 3 facts about him and if he's attractive, a picture. If not, I'll just pull something from Google

Out of towner

Boat

"Take me out on the lake"

Might as well type "Looking for romantic evening with serial killer. Will post pics"

13d0c223db45b4a74b4eca7cd7238034.jpg

Did someone want to take a boat ride?

Yep. Tinder would be my ****.

I'm happy where I'm at though. I don't know how I would be if ingrew up as a hoe bag. So I'm kinda happy I missed all this stuff.

I'm perfectly happy coming to a completely (mostly) anonymous message board populated by 10,000 men and a dozen women talking about random ****.

Of course, there were the few that tried to make ES their own personal match.com. That was funny. Hell, some even worked out.

You guys obviously forgot about our boy MoCo. He lost his virginity to a real winner of a girl from Tinder. 

Let's be serious, there is a big void . . .We can fill it

That's what she said.

You guys obviously forgot about our boy MoCo. He lost his virginity to a real winner of a girl from Tinder.

Oh man. The stories that guy told.

Chick banged his ass out and then turned around and beat the hell out of him. All with the kid in the other room!

Hahaha. I miss that fool. Dude was a trip.

I have to say, if I was single and in college now, I would probably have Tinder up 24 hours a day. It just sounds too easy and like too much fun. If it turns out bad, it's still probably a good story at least

I was born about 10 years too late.

Said every generation of guys, ever.

I have no idea what is going on here.

I should probably pay attention.

There is a user who was banned from ES recently by the name of MoCoSkins or something like that. I forget his real username but it was MoCo, that's unimportant though.

You'd recognize him by his posting style which took everything to the nth degree. He would love to talk to all the girls here and had a great love of, what I refer to as, "murder rap". I think the proper name of it is horrorcore. He liked to make things all about himself, posted several pictures of himself in the RTT and lo and behold he's this white kid with big ass glasses looking like a true to the name hipster.

So he was a virgin until the RTT crew got ahold of him. He was shy, so we told him to get Tinder and and meet some chicks. He did, diligently reporting back to us about these women. Some people would joke about it but we generally wanted the best for him.

So he finally decides to meet up with one of these Tinder chicks. The next day, he comes back and describes in great detail over PM what happened on his tinder "date". It was absolutely classic.

Archived