Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Es Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread Skins Vs Eagles Final

TK

Hey man...I've been a fan of this team for 32 years....and I will be here in Febuary....but I have a right to be pissed off right now...don't even talk down to me my friend. This team should have a little shame for Christ sake for this terrible performance. You take being a homer to a whole new level. I have been waiting over 15 years for a annual contender so you can shove that whole attitude with me!!

No, you are being a cry baby at the first sign of difficulty is what you and lot of other cry babies are being on this board.

We said ALL offseason that as RG3 goes, so goes this team. Well, RG3 was rusty and off tonight, so the team was off and rusty tonight.

It is only one game and you guys are chucking the season already. :rolleyes:

You say you got a right to be pissed, I say I got a right to call you on your overreaction. :)

For people who wanted us to run more drop back passing without the read option, you got your wish. Do you see how terrible our offense is without the threat of the read option?

That kinda implies that this team isn't as good as people think it is.  If they're gonna be totally ineffective without the read option, we're kinda screwed cuz teams are gonna know the deal.

What about this.

So this game reminds us a lot of bad stuff going on during the 3-6 start to the season last year, right?

Ok, follow me on this... so, we're looking better towards the end here, right?

Right. So we didn't fold (SO easily could have), and we are now coming back.

See where I'm going here?

THIS GAME IS OUR 9 GAME SLUMP ALL GETTING OUT OF THE WAY IN THE FIRST WEEK.

Seeeee??????

Dude, we got all our bad crap out of the way ....rest of the season is GOLDEN!!!!!

See what I did there?

Archived