Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Es Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread Skins Vs Eagles Final

TK

>Score 27 points (yes a lot in garbage time but whatever)

>Defense left out to dry, and with a total lack of safeties - still shows promise especially when more players come back.

>didnt give up this game, didnt give up last year, winning 7 in a row

>in a division with the Giants - who had more turnovers, Cowboys - who have Romo sits to pee, Eagles - who have Vick and you just saw their best game of the season.

fanbase acts like this was the worst game ever and its the beginning of 0-16.

way to keep your heads on.

This was a shameful performance...and at home no less...we are fortunate to have gotten this close..don't even jump on me my friend..I have a right to be pissed. Like so many other fans I am sure!!!!!!

You don't have the right to behave like an overreacting tool.

It wasn't a shameful performance. RG3 just needs to keep working the rust off.

At the very least, for whatever it's worth, they got their balls back in the second half. They neeed to build off of that. For the rest of you who think the world is coming to an end, get a grip. Its one loss, and it's over. Get **** right during the short week, nut up, and get ready for Green Bay. The seasons not over.

For all of you wrist-slitters who have trash talked this team tonight: SUCK IT!

This team fought through this game. It was obvious that the offense was rusty, having not played with RG3 all preseason. But they worked through it! And that builds for the remainder of the season. They came within 6 points of tying this thing up. As to the defense: we had no idea what to expect with Kelly's new offense. But we adjusted. Our D-backs are obviously still a weak spot. Mainly, safety play.

I am proud of these guys! I expect us to have a great season!

rgiii i think got most of the rust off.  I think he needed a game like this, to keep his head on straight.  He didn't get frustrated, didn't give up.  And he really did look good in the second half. 

We are 0-1.  But the season is not over.  I think we reach the bye 3-2.  We probably drop it to the Packers next sunday, though. 

I smell a couple of losing seasons coming up again and more coaching changes...because this is the history of the Redskins following a winning season and nothing tonight leads me to think anything different.

Why don't you sign up for the G'nats board. And stay there!

THE TAKEAWAYS:

We didn't give up.

We played about the worst 3 quarters of football I have ever seen us play and only lost to a very good team by 6.

RG3 found his groove.

The problem with the Eagles high powered offense is they get tired too.

I don't care how far you are down, you don't huddle up like you have all day in the 3rd quarter.  If we had played with urgency we could have won this. 

This loss is on the coaches for a lame gameplan and complete lack of urgency.

Archived