Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Giants. No Really, **** Them.

KingGibbs

I was talkin this over with my giant friend and looking at the replay. It was more like he slipped or a bad attempt to block. That was not even a leg whip or cut block. How r yet gonna call that and miss a Lorenzo's helmet coming off!?!?? I mean how does that happen?

Hand to helmet comes off.

What is this ghost adventures and the supernatural.

Bs calls all day. I mean come on keep te calls consultant and they were far from it

I couldn't believe the call, he just fell down and his leg popped up in the air. It was on the backside and the defender he hit didn't even fall to the ground.

I couldn't believe the call, he just fell down and his leg popped up in the air. It was on the backside and the defender he hit didn't even fall to the ground.

Like I said bro. I was shocked. It's like the refs were making it up. 1st play of the game offsides lol what not even! The whole drive before the fg before halftime. I have never ever seen a series where every play could have been a flag or either holding of hands to the face under the face mask

• 1 month later...

Okay my fellow 'skins fans. We are obviously in the midst of an exciting two weeks and we are all floating on air, but now it's time to focus on that peice of **** owner again (John Mara) and his VaGiants. If it isn't enough that he spearheaded Capgate he is now trying to get another competitive advantage by wanting to eliminate blocks below the waste. I am so sick of this guy and we now have over a week to show the world and the VaGiants our disdain towards them. Join me.

I am going to be such a huge GB fan this weekend. Didn't think possible but after what what this prick did to our cap space this season I hate him more than JJ. Please GB and Rogers hang 40 points on their sorry asses just because. Then a week from Monday we drive the final nail in their miserable coffin.

I am going to be such a huge GB fan this weekend. Didn't think possible but after what what this prick did to our cap space this season I hate him more than JJ. Please GB and Rogers hang 40 points on their sorry asses just because. Then a week from Monday we drive the final nail in their miserable coffin.

They are playing the Packers on Sunday.

Ahhhh I had to listen to some loud ass VaGiant fan go on and on about how great RG3 is but how superior they were to us. Can our D please shut their asses down? I hate them. I hate their fans. I hate their owner.

And no hitting below the waist? Are you kidding me Mara you moron??? Why don't we just play touch football out there because that is the direction this league is headed.

Browsing a thread on the Giants forums - they certainly do not disrespect RGIII. Loved this post!

You're an absolute nut if you don't think RG3 is a stud... either that or just a hater. Who are you comparing him to... Cam? I for one still believes in Newton. I think that organization, coaching staff and supporting cast are just that downright pathetic. Besides, Newton started off fast last year and as the season progressed his passing stats went down and his running stats picked up. Is he ever gonna regain his confidence, that remains to be seen but that team's piss poor record doesn't squarely fall on his shoulders.

Now back to RG3, I don't know if you watched him play (seems like you haven't) but the kid just simply doesn't get rattled. If his receivers continue catching the ball like they did yesterday and his Oline does their part in protection, they will be in every ball game til the end. I liked Cam last year but the difference between him and RG3, Griffin has that uncanny ability to make players around him better... he's a natural born leader whereas Newton still has a lot of maturing to do.

Well imagine that.. he created a rule because of something the Redskins did.. instead of throwing the challenge flag, Schwarts should have faked an injury to stop the clock.. something like this maybe:

*disclaimer.. I know they play would have been reviewed anyway, just couldn't resist pointing out Mara's abuse of power and selective creation/enforcement of rules.

Well imagine that.. he created a rule because of something the Redskins did.. instead of throwing the challenge flag, Schwarts should have faked an injury to stop the clock.. something like this maybe:

*disclaimer.. I know they play would have been reviewed anyway, just couldn't resist pointing out Mara's abuse of power and selective creation/enforcement of rules.

Arghhh its crap like this that makes me hate Mara with a passion. The game the Giants won earlier, this year, makes me boil over everytime I think about it because Mara is the Giant's owner.

Its like he's a real life Vince McMan? The above post really makes me see why so many thinks he's abusing his power to help his team win.

How is this jag off even allowed to hold his position over rules? Its a clear conflict of interest?

Even if the Giants beat GB we still have a great shot at the division if we take care of business against the Gmen. Their schedule is brutal down the stretch with Atlanta, NO, Baltimore, Philly and us. There is plenty of chances for them to slip up and lose 1-2 more even after our MNF matchup.

We just have to make sure we take care of our business and come out as focused and prepared as we have the last 2 weeks. Its been a good 5 days but the guys need to realize they are still behind the 8ball. Just keep playing your game.

Last game we should have had a fire lit inside ourselves to win.

But if the Pack wins today, we need to have a ****ing atomic fireball welling up within ourselves, the force of which needs to be aimed directly at Mara's golden boy Eli.

The sheer sweetness of it all if we manage to win the East and keep the midgets out.

Last game we should have had a fire lit inside ourselves to win.

But if the Pack wins today, we need to have a ****ing atomic fireball welling up within ourselves, the force of which needs to be aimed directly at Mara's golden boy Eli.

The sheer sweetness of it all if we manage to win the East and keep the midgets out.

How Sweet would it be if we win the division while the midgets sit home and watch US in the playoffs. We WILL be fired up regardless of what happens tonight. Their schedule is rough the rest of the way. Karma is on our side. Hail.

How Sweet would it be if we win the division while the midgets sit home and watch US in the playoffs. We WILL be fired up regardless of what happens tonight. Their schedule is rough the rest of the way. Karma is on our side. Hail.

That would be the best type of revenge against Mara. With the Cap BS in the offseason to handicap the Skins and they leapfrogged his team into the playoffs. He will probably try and put in all types of rules to limit Griffin's play style under the disguise for player safety.

Well, I only have around 650 posts and half of them are probably in this thread. I hate the Gnats, their fans, their owner, their players, their players' kids, their stadium, their yankee smugness...they just plain suck.

After tonight, I am dedicating this entire week to my hatred for their franchise. I'm gonna call every Gnat fan that I know, including the ones I haven't spoken to in years, and tell them all how much I hate them personally. Anyone that has a huge problem with it, I will call them back everyday until next Monday. If they don't answer, I will leave detailed voicemails. I have enough friends, it's time to thin the herd.

Well, I only have around 650 posts and half of them are probably in this thread. I hate the Gnats, their fans, their owner, their players, their players' kids, their stadium, their yankee smugness...they just plain suck.

After tonight, I am dedicating this entire week to my hatred for their franchise. I'm gonna call every Gnat fan that I know, including the ones I haven't spoken to in years, and tell them all how much I hate them personally. Anyone that has a huge problem with it, I will call them back everyday until next Monday. If they don't answer, I will leave detailed voicemails. I have enough friends, it's time to thin the herd.

wow dude...

I'll start a donation thread to bail you out

Archived