Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Giants. No Really, **** Them.

KingGibbs

Definitely...

payback for the last MNF game against them at FedEx

I agree, but looking at the bigger picture, it's all about RG3 rewriting some of the old and tired "records" that we hear about waaaaay more than we should. We can't beat rookie QBs, we can't win at home, we can't beat Dallas on Pilgrim Day, we suck on MNF...blah, blah, blah. Mr. Griffin has that "well, that was before I got here" attitude and it shows. It's RG3's first MNF game, and I expect him to make it a pretty special experience. There's something magical about that kid.

Oh, and I wanted to toss in a little love for my boy Santana. He's made huge plays for us the last two weeks, and him sticking up for Garcon last week was my favorite moment in the game. I expect him to have another big impact on the game this week, further cementing his place in Redskins' lore. Enjoy 89 while you can...you will miss him when he's gone.

I agree, but looking at the bigger picture, it's all about RG3 rewriting some of the old and tired "records" that we hear about waaaaay more than we should. We can't beat rookie QBs, we can't win at home, we can't beat Dallas on Pilgrim Day, we suck on MNF...blah, blah, blah. Mr. Griffin has that "well, that was before I got here" attitude and it shows. It's RG3's first MNF game, and I expect him to make it a pretty special experience. There's something magical about that kid.

Oh, and I wanted to toss in a little love for my boy Santana. He's made huge plays for us the last two weeks, and him sticking up for Garcon last week was my favorite moment in the game. I expect him to have another big impact on the game this week, further cementing his place in Redskins' lore. Enjoy 89 while you can...you will miss him when he's gone.

HELL YES!

Tana is beasting this year and yet he still doesn't get enough respect from our own fans

I'm so glad I have had the pleasure of watching him for 7 years

HELL YES!

Tana is beasting this year and yet he still doesn't get enough respect from our own fans

I'm so glad I have had the pleasure of watching him for 7 years

If there's one guy who has experience in showing up big on MNF, it's Santana.

santana_moss_2005_09_19.jpg

:) Let's see if he and RG3 can cook up some magic.

He's made huge plays for us the last two weeks, and him sticking up for Garcon last week was my favorite moment in the game. I expect him to have another big impact on the game this week, further cementing his place in Redskins' lore. Enjoy 89 while you can...you will miss him when he's gone.

Was this during the eagles game? Had to work and couldnt watch the game. Or something I missed on turkey day? I can't put anything to mind when I read this. The sticking up for Garcon I mean....

Was this during the eagles game? Had to work and couldnt watch the game. Or something I missed on turkey day? I can't put anything to mind when I read this. The sticking up for Garcon I mean....

Garcon scored, Jenkins pushed him late and almost into the wall. Santana came in and got into a scrum with Jenkins. The refs flagged Jenkins, and Santana got away with no flag. It was awesome.

---------- Post added November-26th-2012 at 12:50 AM ----------

And yes...Santana and RG3 will cook up some Monday night magic. It's in their DNA.

I hope Santana scores two TDs and each time (after spinning the ball, of course) he looks up at Mara's press box as if to say "You're my *****!"

Seeing some 'skins fans agreeing with a Cruz quote has me shaking my head. That's acceptable (I guess) anytime but the week leading up to the big game. What the **** is wrong with some of you?

**** that team. They are the enemy.

Agreed again, 1000%. Some even think he paid us a sincere compliment. SMH...

Actually I think if we had a player fake an injury like that the competition folks would just come out and say something along the lines of

"Based on the fact that the Redskins have had players faking injuries this year, we have, in the spirit of fairness to the rest of the league decided to strip the Redskins of all current wins, and impose losses to all of their remaining games for this season as well as next. In addion to these actions we have also decided that the Redskins will not receive any draft picks for the next 3 years, and during the 4th year will only grand a 6th and 7th rounder. All Redskin roster slots will be filled by the NFL with players of our choosing from this point forward, so that the league can place players we feel will keep the Redskins in line with our beliefs."

That's what I'm thinking our punishement for a fake out like that would have been.

Oh yea and **** mara.

I don't get this. He's basically saying "it's so CUTE how they're trying to contend for the playoffs. They won't make it because they have some bad players, but they're trying really hard!"

We should be insulted.

Yes... we should. I think the people that have absolutely no problem with it don't exactly understand what he was saying, word for word. One thing that astonishes me is how some of our fans could say that he's "speaking the truth," when we still have a shot at not only the playoffs, but the division. For him to come out and say that we are a couple pieces away, essentially means that he thinks we aren't worthy of a spot. Then he sort of double talks, or pays a backhanded compliment by saying "Hey, ya know, they're still in the mix, they do some good things, they hold the ball a long time."

What fan in their right ****ing mind is going to accept that, or say "Hey, it's the truth." No it isn't. We all have eyes, and know that our defense has been ****ty this year, and I'm sure that some of us think that we can't make the playoffs, to which I'd have no problem with. But when a rival player essentially says that we aren't worthy of a spot, I'm not going to be tripping over myself to say that he's right, especially before a game like this. He doesn't get to determine whether or not the Redskins make the playoffs... The Redskins do.

No doubt Bang. The 'boys are an afterthought right now.Compettive balance my ass Mara. **** you.

I find that insulting lol... :P You'll get back to hating us more when we win in Week 17! (Crossing my fingers)

**** Mara. **** dumb-face Eli. **** Tuck.

Wow what a hell of a shocker, on this week's NFC Playbook on NFL network, McBitter opens the show with "I'll show you why the NYG will get back into rare form this week against the Washington Redskins"

Ahahaha.....no shame in this bitter overrated no championships won QB.

Archived