Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Giants. No Really, **** Them.

KingGibbs

Monday Night, 4th quarter, down 13 to 7, 3rd and 12 ... Sprint Bomb:

Rypien-to-Clark Touchdown Leaves Giants No Defense

The Washington Post

October 28, 1991 | Len Hochberg | Copyright

The consensus from the New York Giants was that they couldn't have done much to stop it. They said it was simply a case of the Washington Redskins executing to perfection.

And that perfection is the reason the Redskins remain perfect, at 8-0.

Quarterback Mary Rypien hit wide receiver Gary Clark in stride with a 54-yard touchdown pass early in the fourth quarter tonight, giving Washington its first lead in a 17-13 victory over New York at Giants Stadium.

garyclark3.jpg.PH2008010900211.jpg

10:14

---------- Post added October-18th-2012 at 10:15 AM ----------

FYI ...

**** the giants

John Mara is such a ****ing *****!! Never have I seen an owner be so afraid of another team that he needs to cheat to make sure they don't get SWEPT UNDER THE RUG again.

****ing scared ***** that can't take his ***** team losing. **** Mara. **** Eli. **** Coughlin. **** New ****ing Jersey's team and all of their fans.

GOD I hope the Redskins ****ing crush their asses into oblivion. And I hope RG3 haunts that piece of **** Mara's dreams for the next 15 years.

The Giants ain't ****. **** them, the owner, coach and their new stadium. Pieces of ****, taking cap space and talking **** about "better be glad that was all the Redskins lost". We're in this *****, we will dominate this Division for years to come. Old ass Eli Manning won't be there forever and I hope we batter and bruise his retarded looking ass. HTTR! MAN THAT FELT GOOD!

I am from New Jersey, been here my whole life. I cant wait for anything more than to stomp these stupid ******** into the ground and make them and all their fans cry. You can throw me on the field and I will break Manning in half. Thats how pumped i am right now. AHHH **** the big ****** Giants! Crush their souls. Crush their will. Crush their season.

I am so scared to post my true feelings here but I will simply say **** the New York Giants and ANYTHING REMOTELY INVOLVED TO THEM. They are nothing more than lucky ****y **** sucking ****wads that should have been swallowed. And with that JPP talking **** too bad his ugly ass wasn't down in Haiti when that earthquake hit. **** HIM and **** THAT USI UMENORA or however you spell that ****s name............I hope Victor Cruz comes across the middle and meets a PISSED OFF LONDON FLETCHER! I hope one of them get Darryl Stingley'd!!!! I hate em....

If I am over the top and am banned it's been real people but **** THE GIANTS..I HATE THEM LUCKY ****S!!

;9215980']Nope' date=' he's a two time Super Bowl MVP!!

Figured you guys are hating on the Giants anyway, I'll add fuel to the fire this week and go back to being respected next week![/quote']

Actually rooted 4 u guys against the Pats, and it rocked, great game. But your owner is doing everything he can to **** up my team, so he and your team can go **** themselves.(Notice I didn't say you personally, as I have no beef with you. None of this is personal.)

And, btw, your QB will be done sooner rather than later. Mine still has plenty of time for MVPs, ESPYs, and whateverthe****else they give awards for.

HTTR!!!

I totally agree. **** the Giants.

My most hated team in the NFL. Even more than the Cowboys.

~BAng

While I HATE the giants, nothing brings to my throat the bile churned by the cowboys. In fact, I actually burned a cowboys-colored coat that my wife had recently bought for me. When I was doing my best Hendrix impersonation as the cloth went up in flames, I said, "Never again these colors. Never again!"

She looked at me with a look similar to Raymond's wife on Everybody Loves Raymond as if to say, "idiot." :D

damn bro! :ols:

i gotta be honest, your post got me a kinda hyped!

My hatred is so bad my wife was born in Hoboken and loves the Giants I have moved into my Redskins themed Man Cave until after the game. I think I have said 3 words to her this week.......I have serious HATE ISSUES RIGHT NOW....I don't even see my wife I see a ****ing Giant Chicken Head!!! **** her too!!!!!

My hatred is so bad my wife was born in Hoboken and loves the Giants I have moved into my Redskins themed Man Cave until after the game. I think I have said 3 words to her this week.......I have serious HATE ISSUES RIGHT NOW....I don't even see my wife I see a ****ing Giant Chicken Head!!! **** her too!!!!!

woosah.jpg

Woosah buddy....Remember your pressure points.....:ols: Bah.....Who am I kidding? **** the giants! :giantsuck: :helmet:

Actually rooted 4 u guys against the Pats, and it rocked, great game. But your owner is doing everything he can to **** up my team, so he and your team can go **** themselves.(Notice I didn't say you personally, as I have no beef with you. None of this is personal.)

And, btw, your QB will be done sooner rather than later. Mine still has plenty of time for MVPs, ESPYs, and whateverthe****else they give awards for.

HTTR!!!

Bleh!! I really hate that Redskin fans did this. Never, ever, ever, never, ever, never, ever root for anyone in our division to have a Lombardi. Screw the Patriots, they can win 12 against the Eagles, Cowboys and Giants for all I care. It doesn't effect me one bit. They are in a different division and a different conference and we only play them once every 4 years. We play our division twice a year. Please don't do that again. Please. The first SB I watched was SB 12 (Dallas and Denver) and I've never rooted for any NFC East team but the Skins.

Man, I hope I don't see your name in the Frederick News Post if the Redskins lose.

Archived