Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Giants. No Really, **** Them.

KingGibbs

Man, I hope I don't see your name in the Frederick News Post if the Redskins lose.

No my plan is if by the third quarter if it looks like we lose, I will guzzle a bottle of tequila and pass out!! Although she made mention if the Giants win she is changing my Redskins man cave to a Giants man cave. I told I would seriously go to jail if she evens mentions that bull**** again!!!! :beavisnbutthead::giantsuck::giantsuck::giantsuck::giantsuck:

---------- Post added October-20th-2012 at 03:56 PM ----------

I say win or lose no more Giant fans on our board!! Bye Tom [Giants Fan] LMAO!!!!! J/K I think......

Not that you would show up after a loss, now you're unable to

And his new, oh so original named account, Redwave, won't be showing up either. :)

---------- Post added October-20th-2012 at 10:47 PM ----------

Not that you would show up after a loss, now you're unable to

And his new, oh so original named account, Redwave, won't be showing up either. :)

All caps. :applause:

Such a stunningly Tzu-like keyboard stratagem. :gap:

One can easily imagine the sweat-soaked uni-brow, spittle-flecked scraggly goatee, lazy-eye wandering, acne-encrusted twitching of his contorted visage as his gnarled six-fingered paw scabs against the "enter" key..:evilg:

:giantsuck::giantsuck::giantsuck::giantsuck::giantsuck::giantsuck::giantsuck::giantsuck::giantsuck::giantsuck::giantsuck:

All caps. :applause:

Such a stunningly Tzu-like keyboard stratagem. :gap:

One can easily imagine the sweat-soaked uni-brow, spittle-flecked scraggly goatee, lazy-eye wandering, acne-encrusted twitching of his contorted visage as his gnarled six-fingered paw scabs against the "enter" key.....:evilg:

:giantsuck::giantsuck::giantsuck::giantsuck::giantsuck::giantsuck::giantsuck::giantsuck::giantsuck::giantsuck::giantsuck:

oh that is nasty. painted quite the mental picture with that one, lol

And yeah, obviously not a great attempt at disguising your return to the ES boards (though I doubt that they even cared, seemed they only wanted to get that jab in, kamikaze style, lol

Today he will try to go with..

someothercolorwave as the new handle

Today he'll be in hiding like all the other New Jersey Giant fans after the Redskins take their retribution out on the actual field of play.

**** Mara, and **** his team. The underhand, cheating, colluding set of low life *****!

Hail.

Looks like he'll be coming back again to troll if we lose today, after apparently getting his feelings hurt over here

*Edit, looks like that was someone else. http://boards.giants.com/showthread.php?21435-....And-I-thought-49er-fans-hated-us

Its going to be hilarious going back to their boards at 4:30PM on Sunday. I will drink everyone of their tears. But, but, but, we were contenders this year..... Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......

I think if they lose then we need to pay some of them a little visit

**** Mara, **** Tiki Barber, **** Ron Dayne, **** Phil Simms, **** Jason Sehorn, **** Antonio Pierce, **** LT, **** Danny Kannell, and most of all **** the current roster of the NY ***hole Giants and their first-borns .

Did I forget anyone? Oh and **** Troy Aikman and Joe Buck, for good measure.

I guess before the whole Mafioso-Style salary-cap robbery Goodell and Mara pulled I never "hated" the Giants. A vehement dislike just by virtue of the fact they're a division rival,...yes, but hate,...no. For me I don't see my hate for the Cowgirls ever being usurped -- I ****ing hate them and the Cowgirl fans I know are way more annoying than the Giant fans I know.

That said, I want the Skins to win in the worst way. Would be amazing, but it's gonna be tough.

Oh yeah,......**** Mara in the mouth!

I hate the friggin' Gnats as much as I hate that team from Texas and the team that resides on the other side of the state from me. **** Big Blue...****Mara....and****MetLife. And Phil Simms, LT, and Bill Parcells can kiss my Burgundy 'n Gold a*** too!!

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!

:giantsuck::giantsuck::giantsuck::giantsuck::giantsuck::giantsuck::giantsuck::giantsuck::giantsuck:

And !@#$ ALL OF YOU TOO! I CANNOT WAIT TO COME BACK HERE AFTER THEY KILL YOUR ROOKIE AND DESTROY YOUR NON-DEFENSE AND EAT YOUR TEAMS SOUL ******'S!!!!

Yea this is definitely turning into a war and violent rivalry. I hate no man because of the team he chooses to love and cheer for, if everyone only loved one team, games would be boring. But the NY Giants has earned the hate that is being given to them, from the owner to the players to most of the fans, not speaking of Tom, you have my respect and so does any man and fan of other teams who show us respect.

Even back in the 80s and 90's when both teams were beast and really went at it, there was never the hate there is now, nowhere near the hate we have toward Dallas. But the truth is you wouldn't come back if you lost to give us props, Most NY fans talk so much trash then vanish like a virgin on prom night after getting your asses beat. I am actually disappointed in the way some of our own fans act toward other fans when they come in here to discuss football and our upcoming games. To hate someone because they're a fan of another team is nothing but immature, uncool and idiotic.

London Fletcher ‏@LFletcher59

Only 6 middle fingers from giants fan today as our bus pulled up 2 stadium!

**** them and their ****ing middle fingers. Just for good measure again...**** Mara twice with a NY Bagel. (everything Bagel so the poppy seeds tear his orifice up and the salt stings him.)

**** you Giants.

Here's a gem from their message board:

Originally Posted by BROADWAYSTORM

Man you know, I really hate the Eagles. And Cowboys I am forced to hate. But the Redkins I kind of felt sorry for. Just yesterday I was saying how I think I wouldn't be surprised if in the next decade they win a superbowl with RG3. But NOW! BUT NOW! Geez I almost forgot the kind of moronic, stupid, bushleague, idiotic, pretentious, preposterous fans they have. You would think they drafted Jesus Christ Superman and just the lack of respect they show for this team. For Mara. YOU'RE TEAM WOULD NOT EVEN EXIST IF IT WASN'T FOR HIS DAD MORONS!!!!

I WANT THIS TEAM GRINDED, DESTROYED AND OR KILLED. THAT'S IT.

NO THAT IS NOT IT. I WANT THEIR SOULS DESTROYED TOO.

We dislike them because their current owner (not his father, mind you. Wellington Mara was an amazing owner for them and he was hard to hate) and they (and by "they" I mean this one dude who desperately needs to attend counseling) come back with they hope our team is "killed".

Pure class.

Archived