Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Giants. No Really, **** Them.

KingGibbs

Here's a gem from their message board:

We dislike them because their current owner (not his father, mind you. Wellington Mara was an amazing owner for them and he was hard to hate) and they (and by "they" I mean this one dude who desperately needs to attend counseling) come back with they hope our team is "killed".

Pure class.

Considering that he's probably irate over what maybe 9-10 people out of thousands and thousands of 'Skins fans in this area said, I think he needs to get out more...

Ladies and gentleman I think we have a heated "rivalry" brewing. From the Capgate that peice of **** Mara concocted to now the "warnings" being sent to RGIII by the likes of JPP. It's on. Oh it's on. One more thing. **** all the Giants fans to.

Post how you feel about the VaGiants here.

Edit. I started this thread as a pep rally before the game. Having "Black Jesus' as our QB just makes me want Sunday to get here pronto. I'm fired up and you should be to.

One more thing. **** you Mara!

---------- Post added October-21st-2012 at 05:02 PM ----------

If John Mara is a prick, what does that make Dany Synder??

He's a better man than Mara. Mara's the one that is mad someone didn't break federal labor laws and had no sense of honor or conflict of interest in this case and had to vote TWICE and run to the NFLPA President who was facing re-election in order to rig this penalty against his division rivals.

Mara is a flag out cheater! Hate Snyder for him trying to buy people cause of our old gm vinny creratto but we don't cheat and go down on Godell.

The leg whip on Polumbus.

I was talkin this over with my giant friend and looking at the replay. It was more like he slipped or a bad attempt to block. That was not even a leg whip or cut block. How r yet gonna call that and miss a Lorenzo's helmet coming off!?!?? I mean how does that happen?

Hand to helmet comes off.

What is this ghost adventures and the supernatural.

Bs calls all day. I mean come on keep te calls consultant and they were far from it

Archived