Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I am posting this using my Verizon Wireless hot spot. Fired it up today because I cancelled my Verizon FiOS account effective this morning. 

All is in readiness tech wise to take off for Austin tomorrow. Still some packing to do, thanks for helpful neighbors!

35 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

RIP Kate Spade.  Not that I really understand why she was so popular, but fellas be ready to deal with upset wives/girlfriends later on.

I've been binging a entrepreneurial podcast (How I Built This with Guy Raz) and her story was one of the episodes.

It's weird to have heard about her success story and only to hear her commit suicide a few weeks later. You can speculate and speculate—infidelity, made a bad bad business decision (she actually sold the Kate Spade brand years ago, but has new projects now)? 

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

How often do you guys charge your phones?

I usually charge mine once a day.  Usually in the evening or when I go to bed.  If I forget to charge it at night, then during the morning/afternoon when it gets down below 10% battery life.  

If I paid attention and didn't leave apps open that drained the battery, I could probably charge it once every 2 days.  

14 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Yup.

Have one of these on the stand beside the couch. Its a godsend.

I'm waiting for the day when we can get cyborg implant charge ports. **** flying cars, where's that ****???

2 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

I'm all about dat Saquon. 

What happens in the RTT stays in the RTT

Trying to plan a trip to Washington on Thursday - was trying to avoid driving into the city or taking Uber/Lyft but I might not have a choice. No AMTRAK service directly from Harrisburg to D.C. and the last train out of Union Station for Baltimore is at 10:10 p.m.

So much for "Midnight Trains" going to Georgia or anywhere or whatever. Think I might stay in Harrisburg (or go to a watch party in Bal'mer). 

7 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

iPhone 6 with 85% “quality”. I basically have to keep it charging all the time or else I’d probably power down every 3-4 hours.

Yeah, the battery on my iPhone6 died and I had it replaced for $75.  Then out of the blue Apple decided to refund $50 of the $75.  So I have a new battery that works well.

Archived