Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

****ing swear I saw a silhouette of some damn cats in the driveway late last night, bout 2 hrs after seeing off the gf.

Came back with the super flashlight and beamed it through the window down towards the driveway and sure enough, they bounced off some predator eyes. Damn Island of Dr Moreau out here...

so this girl i'm talking to mentioned she was free on thursday to meet up. I told i had plans to watch the Caps game but she was like lets watch it together.  It's a first date but she looks like a keeper.  Any pitfalls for a 1st date?

8 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

so this girl i'm talking to mentioned she was free on thursday to meet up. I told i had plans to watch the Caps game but she was like lets watch it together.  It's a first date but she looks like a keeper.  Any pitfalls for a 1st date?

here we go again boys! "lolol" nothing I look forward to more than skinfan2k's failed romances

im just messing with you bro, its all out of love...I'd say if your first date is watching a hockey game together keep it super simple and chill...

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

here we go again boys! "lolol" nothing I look forward to more than skinfan2k's failed romances

im just messing with you bro, its all out of love...I'd say if your first date is watching a hockey game together keep it super simple and chill...

dude you have ****in no idea how my luck is.   It's like my dc playoff attendance record.  

10 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

C'mon man you and I are like the same age, you know the game. Only real pitfall is expectations. Play it Bogart

Also, when talking about yourself, don't sound like you're at a job interview. Say it in a way that sounds personable/engaging. And anytime either of you say something, reply in a way that invites feedback, or a chance to tell a story. No dead end responses, even if she sets you up for one.

Ex:

Her - "Wow, it's packed in here"

You -" Yeah, you're right"

AlarmedPaltryCleanerwrasse-size_restrict

Ex II:

Her - " Wow, it's packed in here"

You- " Yeah, it's great finally having a Stanley Cup Final in DC. I've been waiting for this since I first started watching hockey at *blank*. I've been hooked on it ever since."

tumblr_mzn0idHMbs1qa9xdto1_1280.gif

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

****ing swear I saw a silhouette of some damn cats in the driveway late last night, bout 2 hrs after seeing off the gf.

Came back with the super flashlight and beamed it through the window down towards the driveway and sure enough, they bounced off some predator eyes. Damn Island of Dr Moreau out here...

I remember when I was living in southern Maryland, my wife @thegreaterbuzzette called me because she thought she had seen a puma in the driveway.  Obviously made sense with the massive puma population in southern Maryland.

Archived