Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Just now, Renegade7 said:

People think that sometimes to help justify not doing it, but many of them husbands are p*ssy and that's big reason why they wives talking to you like that (took the stability over the flesh).  See it all the time on the oceanfront, its flattering at first, then it sinks in that even if you say no because of your conciseness, they're just going to ask someone else.

Oh I freely admit that if I truly wanted to do it, I wouldn't care about that. Really I just don't want anyone else getting dragged into my drama, since I currently do not live alone.

It's definitely a built in excuse, and I definitely could have messed around with a number of married women at work, or at the gym, or in the neighborhood. It's bad, and worse with men.

I just don't wanna be "That Dude" though, because once it happens I can never take it back or say I never crossed that line. Just not who I wanna be.

If I wanted to I would've probably boned my bros ex wife, because she's been sending strange signals for awhile now. I just try not to spend too much time around her alone.

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

I just don't wanna be "That Dude" though, because once it happens I can never take it back or say I never crossed that line. Just not who I wanna be.

If I wanted to I would've probably boned my bros ex wife, because she's been sending strange signals for awhile now. I just try not to spend too much time around her alone.

I know, we've talked about this before.  Few things like the blood rushing back into your brain and going "WTF did I just do?"?  I know the feeling more then I want to, I'm done.  And that "follow you home" risk is real, lot of dudes don't think that far ahead. Smart.

8 minutes ago, Chew said:

There's gotta be cuck support groups out there. 

No doubt in my mind husband's really do that ****.  So weak, I want to put an Apocalypses from X-Men laughing gif, but that just feels in bad taste.

14 minutes ago, Chew said:

Quit playing Mr, Nice Guy, you're Mr. Sinister.  Put it down.  They can't resist that Latin charm of yours.  

And Sin rocks that swift-swoop haircut like my man Tony from 13 Reasons Why.  No woman can resist. 

Damn, trying to subtle fry me and ****. Had to phone Google that character :rofl89:.

Could pass for a cousin though ?

7 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

And that "follow you home" risk is real, lot of dudes don't think that far ahead. Smart.

Yeah, and I guess that kinda goes hand in hand with being soft. No one wants to just square up and settle things that way anymore. I beat him or he beats me, and it's over. Nope, everyone has to go, we all go together. Crazy ass people, man. Stuff like that in trying to avoid.

10 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

No doubt in my mind husband's really do that ****.  So weak, I want to put an Apocalypses from X-Men laughing gif, but that just feels in bad taste.

Yeah man, that'd be a bit harsh LOL.  Jokes aside, I can't imagine how that would feel if your wife stepped out on you, regardless of whether it's an emotional or physical affair, or both.  I'm not sure if there's a greater form of betrayal than cheating on your spouse.  Not sure I could ever trust anyone after that.  I'd just go back to whoring. 

Just now, Kosher Ham said:

I hate having to bite my tongue to not say something. 

We need a school shooting thread at this point. 

It would be political, racial, economics, etc...

It's easy to get pulled into off-topic discussions in the individual threads, I'm guilty of that and not proud of it. 

I try not to... but every now and then. Something just reads so absurdly biased or wrong that I need to. 

The political, racial, and economics of it all would make for an interesting thread. Not to mention reality and perception of it. 

I have a real problem with the way that certain folks look at things ( surely folks see my opinion the same way at times). 

I'll just leave an example... ugh...  I have several guns. I am not a NRA member, I am not what most folks call a gun nut, I am not so paranoid that I feel that I need to carry all the time.  etc, etc...

1 hour ago, Chew said:

Yeah man, that'd be a bit harsh LOL.  Jokes aside, I can't imagine how that would feel if your wife stepped out on you, regardless of whether it's an emotional or physical affair, or both.  I'm not sure if there's a greater form of betrayal than cheating on your spouse.  Not sure I could ever trust anyone after that.  I'd just go back to whoring. 

Like laying with professionals or becoming a professional yourself?

Soccer: Zidane

NBA: John Starks

NFL: Tom Brady

NCAAF: Saquon Barkley

NCAAB: Shane Battier

MLB: Cal Ripken Jr

NHL: Sidney Crosby

Golf: what?

Tennis: Jimmy Connors

WWF: Ultimate Warrior

Note these are my favorite players because they've stood the test of time in my memory. There have been many better a-player but for some reason these athletes appealed to me. 

4 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Headed to Vegas.  Give me a long shot to win the AL and NL in baseball.  Also who will win the NFC and AFC.  We're gonna make millions.

Pee on the Golden Knights stadium for us.

Anyway

NBA- Jordan 
NFL- Gary Clark
MLB- Ripken
NHL- Al Iafrate.  Tried to get into hockey a little when I was a kid, I know Iafrate had the fastest slap shot and was a badass. 
Golf- Chi Chi Rodriguez 
Tennis- Agassi
WWF- Macho Man

Archived