Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

15 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

How does anyone eat Taco Bell? Its absolute garbage.

Twisted Tradition. 

Back when i was in College, my BFF and I would work so much we didn't make time to eat a lot, so to do something simple and cheap and get away during class, we'd each get two Beefy 5 Layer Burrittos (mine, no sour cream, PLEASE no sour cream, thank you).  We couldn't just go to chili's, so when we could hear our stomachs growling for example, we'd take an extended break to do at least something about it so our teacher didn't sound like the one from Charlie Brown. 

Sometimes I do that just a memory land reminder once in a blue moon, I actually don't get anything else from Taco Bell.  He's a vegan now.

3 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Open what ? Hmm...

I'm happy for you man. 

I see what you're trying to do here, you need more mulch over those bear traps, brotha : )

I'm trying to get out of on-call for Linux conference June 8th-10th.  I'll let you know if I do.

Starting to feel as if Hawaii might not be a vacation in the near future for us. 

I know I won't go for a few years, I don't care what island it is. 

Hell, I haven't been to New Orleans since right after Katrina. 

That sucks.Scary stuff. 

I was on the Big Island in 2010. Took a helicopter tour of the island and it was spewing lava into the ocean back then, albeit not at this rate. We even took a foot tour of the park where the volcano is. 

9 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Starting to feel as if Hawaii might not be a vacation in the near future for us. 

I know I won't go for a few years, I don't care what island it is. 

Hell, I haven't been to New Orleans since right after Katrina. 

That sucks.Scary stuff. 

Other islands are dormant.

Archived