Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

3 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Says the answer is wrong.  Other question is Gibbs SB wins.  She put 3.  Same issue.

Stop before you get locked out if the account has only one security question and call customer service.  If you know the account has more then one question, close the browser, open in a new one and hope you get a different question.  Some companies aren't totally assholes in regards to punctuation when you say it over the phone, but it will be harder if you get locked out.  People forget that kinda stuff it happens.  That's what I would do.

5 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Stop before you get locked out if the account has only one security question and call customer service.  If you know the account has more then one question, close the browser, open in a new one and hope you get a different question.  Some companies aren't totally assholes in regards to punctuation when you say it over the phone, but it will be harder if you get locked out.  People forget that kinda stuff it happens.  That's what I would do.

There is a customer service number?

And someone here gives a crap about customer service?

2 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

There is a customer service number?

And someone here gives a crap about customer service?

Ok, I just committed a troubleshooting sin: what is your wife's account for or with again?  If you're talking about ES, just PM TK directly.

48 minutes ago, pjfootballer said:

It’s Capitals day to shine today. 

Outside of the Olympics, I haven't watched a hockey game in its entirety in over 20 years.  But I know millions of Redskins fans will be rooting for the Caps, so I'm gonna tune in. 

Last time DC hosted a parade, Michael Jackson's Black or White was the #1 song in the country.  Sprinkle that onto your oyster and slurp it.  :( 

Archived