Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

She should be thankful the leg humpers are gone or incognito these days. 

She could look like Oscar the Grouch and those guys would be like pirahna (sp?). 

EDIT: Welcome. We need a female point of view to keep us in line from time to time. 

2 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

She could look like Oscar the Grouch and those guys would be like pirahna (sp?). 

EDIT: Welcome. We need a female point of view to keep us in line from time to time. 

Thanks a lot, Grumpy. ?

Welcome, @thegreaterbuzzette. Does this mean I can't argue with your old man anymore? :hitfan:

3 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

You know I was young when I joined, but even at that age, I knew some of them dudes were just straight thirsty for any female on ES. Felt so sorry for the women that used to post in the AHFB thread. Every night they were harrased one way or another... Good times though outside of that. Lol

9 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Should I bone a customer?

If that's what she wants instead of fries with that, absolutely, sure, go for it.  Just don't be the talk to every girl that smiles at you guy while on the clock, I used to not go as fast as I could at work at times when I had phases like that on the oceanfront (some make it hard, yo), managers eventually notice, that's not what you're paid for.  

I broke down and got a new phone yesterday. A Motorola Mota Z2 Play. I really hated to do it because I love my old phone so much. But a bunch of my apps that I use daily and for travel required an updated OS and I couldn't update my old phone.

So setting up and getting used to the new phone. It works well so I guess I like it.

They shouldn't do this to old people!

Archived