Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

3 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

We're not gonna make it, are we?

Nah, but thankfully, we'll kill ourselves long before we give AI full control of our military.

I feel like Eagle Eye in some ways, was a lot more disturbing than Terminator. Total destruction  is easy to digest.  A hostile, rogue AI destabilizing an entire country, leading to glibal unrest and slow societal decay is terrifying 

7 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

That’s considered jack?

Also, actors juice 

Did you see the movie? He got in good shape, I sort of remember an article or two about it in one of the fitness rags.

As for juicing..maybe. Stallone yeah. Who else?

Edit..found the article.

https://www.menshealth.com/fitness/a19528843/josh-brolin-superhero-workout-jacked-cable-marvel/

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I did see the movie.

They all juice tho. Based on transformations, time limits, and etc. Why wouldn’t they juice tho, I would juice too if I got paid millions of dollars to look the best I could for a role. 

Just found out a friend was juicing. He was built tho. Was tight-end for his D2 college but just lifted weights after college like crazy. So it was plausible that he was natural but talked to an old roommate about how he'd get a box once a month, take the box in the bathroom with him and he'd spend the next hour locked in the bathroom. Don't read that any other way. He was juicing. 

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I did see the movie.

They all juice tho. Based on transformations, time limits, and etc. Why wouldn’t they juice tho, I would juice too if I got paid millions of dollars to look the best I could for a role. 

Yeah they have the best doctors, best nutritionists, best trainers, best equipment, best plastic surgeons, and best roids. 

And if they **** that up they can get the best replacement organs

2 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Josh Brolin was ****ing jacked as Cable in Deadpool 2.

He's 50.

Fml.

True, he was ripped.  But you've gotta remember these celebs have personal chefs and trainers that they work with probably 5-7 days a week, and wouldn't be surprised if Josh has a gym in his house.  That's why when these celebs get such props for getting jacked so quickly or losing weight after a baby, I usually give 'em the side eye.  <_<

There's a good chance I'm just hating cuz 50 y/o Josh has got more veins in his bicep than I do.  :kickcan:

1 hour ago, Elessar78 said:

Just found out a friend was juicing. He was built tho. Was tight-end for his D2 college but just lifted weights after college like crazy. So it was plausible that he was natural but talked to an old roommate about how he'd get a box once a month, take the box in the bathroom with him and he'd spend the next hour locked in the bathroom. Don't read that any other way. He was juicing. 

I would juice if I could afford it. I know lots of D3 students who juiced. I knew high school football players who juiced as well. 

Archived