Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

6 hours ago, pjfootballer said:

Charge my phone once a day usually.

Yeah, Typically, when I go to sleep. 

I don't use my phone the way that other folks do. 

My wife uses hers a ton and still only charges her phone once a day typically also.

36 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Kate is lovely and all that, but she’s a bit flat in the saddle for my tastes.

*ducks*

Yeah, not a whole lot going on back there.  I'd still give her a full-body tongue bath tho

17 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

You were right, del THORtro does play after the Halep match! ? Hubby's watching downstairs and said he was out!

*angry*

Halep wins!!

Time to go out in this yard and get some sun on my rippling pecs.  I’ll check in on DP in a couple hours.

has anyone ever done a deployment as a civilian?  my friend is returning this weekend from a war zone, but she asked me to stay with her for the entire weekend because of doctors orders?  Is this fairly normal?  She is single and has no family in the area.  

1 hour ago, skinfan2k said:

has anyone ever done a deployment as a civilian?  my friend is returning this weekend from a war zone, but she asked me to stay with her for the entire weekend because of doctors orders?  Is this fairly normal?  She is single and has no family in the area.  

Her Doctor prescribed her some dick instead of anti-anxiety medication?  They should be Surgeon General.

In regards to being sent overseas, my Cousin has been sent to the green zone in Iraq back in the day for IT as a civilian.  He knew what he was signing up for, I hope she did, too.

Archived