Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

11 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

This!

If Caps win, go with the “you must be a good luck charm” angle.

If we lose, play the “it’s only game 4/watching it with you still made it fun” card.

You got this.

i dont get angry, i usually am pretty good at not showing my anger.  

8 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Idgaf about hockey but I root for underdogs and hope Caps won it. Then maybe y’all would stop y’all ****ing about not winning anything 

More then fair, thanks, I hate the DC Sports Curse nonsense, and there's only one way to fix that.

12 minutes ago, CrypticVillain said:

Please don't do this to me... Please finish the job. Please don't hurt my city. 

I don't blame you for feeling that way, but Vegas is straight shook right now.  I can see them coming out guns blazing in game 5, but its a very fast "some of its parts" team who's best player is their goalie (who we just scored 6 times on).  Have a good feeling about this one, I feel sick sometimes when things feel too good to be true, but sometimes, its just good, no catch.

4 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I don't blame you for feeling that way, but Vegas is straight shook right now.  I can see them coming out guns blazing in game 5, but its a very fast "some of its parts" team who's best player is their goalie (who we just scored 6 times on).  Have a good feeling about this one, I feel sick sometimes when things feel too good to be true, but sometimes, its just good, no catch.

Caps got this.  

55 minutes ago, thegreaterbuzzette said:

It was a puma, I saw it. 

I can just picture him replying "It's not a puma!" in a frustrated Arnold Schwarzenegger voice...

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Does he have a sense of humor like you do?

Image result for salem the cat gif

Of course man. Cats love to crack jokes.

10 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Say hi to Brigham Young and John Stockton for me.

Don't forget Keith Van Horn either

10 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Very early results but we might have gotten around 100 ppb of lead in infant formula, but I still need to do a thorough analysis. 

What brand? What's the legal limit?

Archived