Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

9 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

That sounds awesome, and remember being in college and the word on Flame came out as well.  Then reality sank in, these are the new nukes. And they don't need enriched Uranium.

When you read about the amount of activity, and by whom, on 0-day exploits, and that Programmable Logic Controllers (that operate refineries, chemical plants,  industrial equipment and utilities), are many years behind even Windows security, you think those doomsday preppers may have a pretty good point. :)

5 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Wat dat mouf do? Why would I be interested in her hands.

Yo, is it normal to get pimples or breakouts on your forehead from gains?  Been lifting like crazy the last 4-5 months, and all the sick pumps have led to pretty noticeable gains.  I have clear skin usually, but over the last few months I've had a lot of pimples and **** on my forehead.  Nothing else has changed, diet, amount of sleep, etc is all the same.  And before you ask, I haven't munched on any strange in years so it's not a rash.

A quick google said that increased muscle can trigger breakouts and acne, but I figured I'd ask the official RTT meathead himself. 

7 minutes ago, Chew said:

Yo, is it normal to get pimples or breakouts on your forehead from gains?  Been lifting like crazy the last 4-5 months, and all the sick pumps have led to pretty noticeable gains.  I have clear skin usually, but over the last few months I've had a lot of pimples and **** on my forehead.  Nothing else has changed, diet, amount of sleep, etc is all the same.  And before you ask, I haven't munched on any strange in years so it's not a rash.

A quick google said that increased muscle can trigger breakouts and acne, but I figured I'd ask the official RTT meathead himself. 

I never got that. Must be a side affect from the roids you using. 

This is complete speculation but maybe the increased sweat and stuff from exercise has made you break out. Take a shower gross ass. 

I use to break out when I had long hair, I figured my long hair made my head sweat more and grime would build up and cause me to break out. I have no idea if that’s how it works but I keep my hair short now and I don’t break out or have pimples. 

36 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

This is complete speculation but maybe the increased sweat and stuff from exercise has made you break out. Take a shower gross ass. 

:rofl89: Def not that, I workout when I get home from work and then shower immediately afterwards. 

But keep it up with that smart ass mouf. 

39 minutes ago, Chew said:

:rofl89: Def not that, I workout when I get home from work and then shower immediately afterwards. 

But keep it up with that smart ass mouf. 

What is your water temperature of the showers you take?  Also i noticed you need to use more scrubs and other healthier products when working out more. How often are you changing your clothes too?

1 hour ago, Chew said:

scientists have been searching hi-and-low for an explanation for a  mark-ed increase in forehead acne all across the United States of America over the last 500-or-so days............... 

its a mystery.

b04.jpg

5543864653_5ac1097dce_b.jpg

Jesus-facepalm.jpg

Project1.png

facepalm-ernie.jpgpatrick-stewart-double-facepalm.png

on a side note......   

Handless-Facepalm.jpg

Archived