Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

11 hours ago, Chew said:

How has the heat been?  I remember we lived in Columbia for a few years 2007-2008, it was 100+ for 9 days in a row.  And we're talking 60-70% humidity.  You can't go outside after 9:00 AM LOL. 

Beautiful state, though. 

Its overcast this week so In the high 80’s. Breeze helps with humidity

11 hours ago, Chew said:

How has the heat been?  I remember we lived in Columbia for a few years 2007-2008, it was 100+ for 9 days in a row.  And we're talking 60-70% humidity.  You can't go outside after 9:00 AM LOL. 

Beautiful state, though. 

Its overcast this week so In the high 80’s. Breeze helps with humidity

Okay boys and girl, I made it to Round Rock TX near my daughter. We had a lovely visit and some decent Mexican food, the carnitas were yummy.

I am in a campground called Old Settlers RV Park, not much shade but my AC works a treat. I offloaded my precious wine at my daughter. It gets dark about 8:30. I am not used to the time zone yet so I wake up about 6am.

Some chores tomorrow morning, then start the apartment search. 

Wish me luck!

Just got back from seeing Roger Daltrey perform Tommy at Wolf Trap with an orchestra and a band.  His voice is still strong at 74.

Bonus:  They played Who Are You and Baba O'Riley as an encore.  Sounded great.

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Okay boys and girl, I made it to Round Rock TX near my daughter. We had a lovely visit and some decent Mexican food, the carnitas were yummy.

I am in a campground called Old Settlers RV Park, not much shade but my AC works a treat. I offloaded my precious wine at my daughter. It gets dark about 8:30. I am not used to the time zone yet so I wake up about 6am.

Some chores tomorrow morning, then start the apartment search. 

Wish me luck!

Round Rock, TX sounds llike one of those places where you see a bunch of tumbleweed, cactus, and middle of nowhere delicious steakhouses 

7 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Playing three hours of volleyball after standing in the parade for over four hours...my knees will hate me but it was well worth it.

If we survive Trump, just assume that by the time we're both ****ting out of our stomachs, they'll have reasonably priced replacement joints, organs, etc

Really loving my new job.  I’m a safety coach for lack of a better term.  In 3 days of training sessions, the entire site knows me by name and for the most part are backing our new program.  Stoked.  

Soon, the title defense begins for my youth football team.   My favorite time of year.  

44 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Into the Kush early today?

Just saying...

Fella like that conquered many a bowling alley across New England, striking fear into the heart of every man, and striking, well, something else into  every woman. With power sounding as if his strikes were hurled from the summit of Mt Olympus, and the precision of an Eagle, he blazed a trail of chaos and beauty, psyching out his opponents before matches even began, quaking their fancy shoes, and damn near pissing themselves.

They say, last time he was ever seen, he bowled a perfect game while blindfold,  eating steak and potatoes, and debating philosophy. Afterwards, it is said that the Heavens themselves opened up, and God challenged him to a game, and he was never seen again.

That be the legend of... Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict

fire.gif

15 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Playing three hours of volleyball after standing in the parade for over four hours...my knees will hate me but it was well worth it.

I tore my meniscus last night practicing take downs in karate. I'm hating my knee right now.

Archived