Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 hour ago, Riggo-toni said:

If only we had drafted Roethlisberger instead...

This comes with the assumption that NFL QBs are great out of the box. Big Ben got mentored by Whisenhut and Arians, respectively. And get this—he had an organization that set him up to succeed. The clowns that run Washington, sorry, set them up for failure.

9 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

I made time for the evil green ranger episodes maybe like a year ago, nostalgia fa sho.  I'm still happy for the little things, like the black ranger being black.  To this day I think the costume design for Goldar or Lord Zedd are straight badass.  Putties, man, smirkin just thinkin about it.  Hail.

Zedd was probably the apex of the OG Power Rangers. Tommy coming back, turning face and basically killing the whole "Y'all are cool, but I'm just on another level, I'll be chillin' over here until it's time for me save your helpless asses" with the creepy sword with laser eyes and his swagger out Tigerzord. And they fixed their massive error by making the Asian kid the Black Ranger and the Black kid the Yellow ranger this time. 

Honestly though, Jason had that commanding presence that was sorely missed..... Until he came back and was styling on bamma's as the Golden Ranger.

8 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I use to beat up kids who watched the power rangers. 

Just a lifetime of roid rage :(

You roundhouse the nurse that helped birth you too and ****?

16 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Chew the kind of guy who plays trap music at the cook out but then cries while watching the notebook. 

says the cripple with a vision board over his bed with pictures of people walking and running.

Eyes tearing up, sounding like Haley Joel in Artificial Intelligence:  "One day I'm going to walk on my own two feet like a REAL BOY!"

awww_ai.jpg

But right now, Doc's leg situation is looking like the kid from Arrival after Charlie Sheen realized he was an alien:

th?id=OIP.FhAXn0MiSidIigO7WatkyAHaEA&pid

10 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I'm old. He was a character from the original Power Rangers kids tv show, that was one of Rita Repulsa's (an evil, yet woefully clumsy sorceress) henchman, who specialized in making monsters and footsoldiers out of clay, whom she would then animate with a magic staff ?.

That show is like 25 years old, lol.

Thanks,I think I remember my kids watching power rangers. 

Trust me, you don't know what old is yet lol. 

3 minutes ago, twa said:

Oh I lnow. I'm definitely old on the Power Rangers front though. You are a petrified fossil :806:

9 minutes ago, Chew said:

says the cripple with a vision board over his bed with pictures of people walking and running.

Eyes tearing up, sounding like Haley Joel in Artificial Intelligence:  "One day I'm going to walk on my own two feet like a REAL BOY!

But right now, Doc's leg situation is looking like the kid from Arrival after Charlie Sheen realized he was an alien:

tumblr_nyvzjt9hvz1rkvl19o1_400.gif

So for my birthday yesterday, wife got me this:

The-Walking-Dead-2016-Cab-Sauv.ashx?la=en-US&modified=20180111070516&hash=477991E32992F1226EF9BDA92EFF31204234FD00

It has a "living label" which is an app you download on your phone and when you run the app and point it at the bottle it makes the walkers come to life on the phone screen.  Yes, pretty gimmicky and what not, but was more of a fun gift.  She said they were sampling it at one of the stores she was at and that it tasted similar to one of the two/three wines I actually like.  

26 minutes ago, twa said:

You're young at heart, TWA.  :)  I was just barely old enough to where I was too cool for Power Rangers. 

Recently turned 36, one of the biggest changes I've noticed as I get old(er) is that I am much more into older women now.  I am madly in love with women in their 40s and 50s, even 60s.  Sexy, mature women with life experience and substance really tickle my fancy.  And they know how to ****.  Stretch marks, crows feet, thinning hair, bad back.  I want it all.  :wub:

Jennifer Garner, Sophie Marceau, Julia Roberts, Jessica Connelly, Holly Hunter, Jane Seymour.  Yummmmm. 

23 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

What, no love for my favorites Kate Beckinsale, Salma, and Liz Hurley?

Oh man, those pics.  Dee-lish.

I've got love for Kate, Salma, and Liz.  They'd all get it.  But I'd need a solid 10-15 mins to type out all the 40+ celebs that I want.  LOL

6 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Zedd was probably the apex of the OG Power Rangers. Tommy coming back, turning face and basically killing the whole "Y'all are cool, but I'm just on another level, I'll be chillin' over here until it's time for me save your helpless asses" with the creepy sword with laser eyes and his swagger out Tigerzord. And they fixed their massive error by making the Asian kid the Black Ranger and the Black kid the Yellow ranger this time. 

Honestly though, Jason had that commanding presence that was sorely missed..... Until he came back and was styling on bamma's as the Golden Ranger.

Just a lifetime of roid rage :(

You roundhouse the nurse that helped birth you too and ****?

I was born in my moms house in Peru. She birthed me to the dirt and that was the last time my back has ever touched the ground. 

5 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I was born in my moms house in Peru. She birthed me to the dirt and that was the last time my back has ever touched the ground. 

Word. I just figured you were born in a shaman rice hut, and he deified every part of you but your ankles.

Archived