Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Seriously, all you kids graduating college gives me a little bit of hope. 

You've been hanging out with some really super smart people here on ES (not me, I just try to stay aware). ?

Our future depends on you. Take care of that responsibility. And HTTR...that's all I can ask of you. ✌

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

Seriously, all you kids graduating college gives me a little bit of hope. 

You've been hanging out with some really super smart people here on ES (not me, I just try to stay aware). ?

Our future depends on you. Take care of that responsibility. And HTTR...that's all I can ask of you. ✌

We're all screwed, in that case ?

39 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

What happened? I heard about Phil's collapse, but I was on the phone with LSF for a while...???

Most of the well-known golfers didn't make the cut yesterday.... Tiger Woods, Jordan Spieth, Rory Mcilroy.

This has been a tough U.S. Open. Everyone is over par. Johnson has settled down now, somewhat and is back in the lead, but he is still six over for the day.

1 minute ago, SkinsGuy said:

Most of the well-known golfers didn't make the cut yesterday.... Tiger Woods, Jordan Spieth, Rory Mcilroy.

This has been a tough U.S. Open. Everyone is over par. Johnson has settled down now, somewhat and is back in the lead, but he is still six over for the day.

Damn.  Like I said, I heard about Phil's version of me ?, but I had no idea everyone was plus. 

I don't feel so bad now. ???

Archived