Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Nothing like reading the 3 parts to this before going to work. 

https://splinternews.com/home-depot-employees-are-hot-thirsty-harassed-and-po-1826290587

Not that I didn't know some of this before anyway. :)   Had a coworker of mine get the line of the day from a customer the other day. When asked if he knew about doors and windows,he replied that he didn't know much but would do his response. Customer response: "Where did you work yesterday? McDonalds?"  

Now he got mad,(lady customer with him helped him cool down),but my response would have been,"Nope. 5 guys. Closer and makes better burgers."  :) 

Need to get a doormat for the new apartment.  Thinking about a getting a doormat of either the Cowboys, Eagles, Yankees or Red Sox.

Hear me out.

If I am going to have something outside of my apartment to wipe my wet, muddy, gross shoes/boots on, I want it to be on something I don't like.  I wouldn't ever get a Redskins/Orioles doormat because those are my teams.  I'm not going to disrespect the franchises, even though they tempt me daily.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

started watching the office, hilarious

Great series until it became the Jim and Pam show.  

3 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Not another day

Can't take this

Not another day 

Thursday isn't too bad at all.  It's actually one of my favorite days cause tomorrow is Friday.  And you can coast on a Friday.  So it's almost like a little coasting on a Thursday is understandable.

17 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Thursday isn't too bad at all.  It's actually one of my favorite days cause tomorrow is Friday.  And you can coast on a Friday.  So it's almost like a little coasting on a Thursday is understandable.

Or if your like me, you have every other Friday off.:cheers:

18 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Friday is my Thursday, so your logic isn't logical at all.?

10 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Need to get a doormat for the new apartment.  Thinking about a getting a doormat of either the Cowboys, Eagles, Yankees or Red Sox.

Hear me out.

If I am going to have something outside of my apartment to wipe my wet, muddy, gross shoes/boots on, I want it to be on something I don't like.  I wouldn't ever get a Redskins/Orioles doormat because those are my teams.  I'm not going to disrespect the franchises, even though they tempt me daily.

Great series until it became the Jim and Pam show.  

But the Redskins are the proverbial doormat of the NFC East anyway. 

Archived