Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - NFC East FIRST PLACE Redskins VS Atlanta Fried Chickens

TK

3 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

Becuse the league has trash for officals

Oh boy....  Here we go again with blaming the refs and the league is against us and bias this and bias that.   Let me ask everybody crying about refs....  Which ref is it that plays CB, offensive line, and QB for us???  We suck in those areas.  Is there a ref on our team acting as a defensive coordinator calling defensive plays???  I'll wait....

1 minute ago, desertbeagle85 said:

This team is getting dominated. The refs might have missed a call or 2, but stop with the excuses. 

I said we are getting dominated. We are also getting screwed. That's two scoring plays in consecutive series. Reporting what's happening in the damn game accurately is not making excuses.

1 minute ago, skinsfan1523 said:

They only look at our online, not theirs 

I'm sick of people saying this, they refs have easily and blatantly swung this game by ten points. Possibly more, seeing how the Falcons get the ball back after the half.

2 minutes ago, Vanguard said:

I hope our players don't have the defeatist attitude of the fans.

what has this team shown you on the defensive side of that ball that they can stop Coleman, Ridley, Sanu, Jones or Hooper?

I'll the O smidge of credit in that they looked pretty competent on that scoring drive.

beyond that, ATL has had their way with us. we got two Ryan twice but he bounced right back converting on all 3rd downs/3rd and longs. he looks unstoppable

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

This team actually has some intriguing young talent I'd love to see with a GM and coaching staff that deserves it. Could be a quick turnaround type re-tool with the right staff. I'm sure we'll just be stuck with this FO and coaching staff for another year or two instead. 

I agree.  Gruden and Manusky can go, take Smith with them.

1 minute ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

NFL is starting to seem like the WWE.  Everything just seems scripted.

No, you just root for a team that repeats the same mistakes and shoots itself in the foot constantly while refusing to innovate in any way. Of course it feels like Groundhog Day. 

1 minute ago, NikeRedskin7 said:

Oh boy....  Here we go again with blaming the refs and the league is against us and bias this and bias that.   Let me ask everybody crying about refs....  Which ref is it that plays CB, offensive line, and QB for us???  We suck in those areas.  Is there a ref on our team acting as a defensive coordinator calling defensive plays???  I'll wait....

I like you 

These guys crying about the refs is driving me crazy. 

This is looking like a 42-13 game. They'll score on this next possession and that will be it. 

In all reality, the game was over at 7-0.

Alex Smith is awful. I'm officially off the bandwagon and staying there. The guy was an awful trade. A rookie would be much better in this offense.

This is the flaw when you have a one-dimensional team. but the one dimension isn't all world.  This defense is good most of the time, but they aren't anywhere close to being the kind of dominant unit you need when the offense is lame.

We've seen what defenses THAT good can do,  Jacksonville last year,  Seattle when Wilson was a rookie,  2000 Ravens, Buccaneers 2001 (was it?)......Those were defensive units that carried a team against every single opponent.  They made embarrassed middle of the pack offenses, and made good offenses look mediocre.  This defense is getting better and will continue to get better, but they aren't close to what those other units could do.

2 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

This team is getting dominated. The refs might have missed a call or 2, but stop with the excuses. 

Come on man. We all see the team getting lit up. But the refs havent missed a call or two. Theyve 'missed' at least 10 including some absolute gamebreakers. Every one they missed is on ATL and then they are throwing ghost flags for imaginary holds on every big play we get. How the **** do you compete or get any momentum going when the refs are pulling this ****?

just rewinded the play.  NO way that was holding, he fell down, lost leverage.  Yes we suck but honestly if these refs were calling the game correctly we could be 14 10 now.  Atlanta got away with two holding calls on 3rd downs.  Well did they get away or is this coming form the league. Seriously I am tired of this league and their BS

Archived