Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - NFC East FIRST PLACE Redskins VS Atlanta Fried Chickens

TK

Just now, desertbeagle85 said:

This team is getting dominated. The refs might have missed a call or 2, but stop with the excuses. 

"Might have missed a call or two" on two game changing plays. This is a different game if those are called correctly. The refs shouldn't be blamed too much or too little. Atlanta has outplayed us, but they've gotten some gifts as well. This should be a closer game, and the refs have played a role in that.

2 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

This team is getting dominated. The refs might have missed a call or 2, but stop with the excuses. 

No doubt the skins are getting dominated on both sides of the ball but the refs are aren’t helping matteres.  There should have been a flag on their last TD.  That changes the game.  I don’t need any more insults added to this injury.  

But agree we this would be one sided regardless 

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

8 of 8 for Atlanta on 3rd down, that's insane. Much of it is 3rd and long.

yes....just odds themselves says they should only convert 50% in the 2nd half...so if those stops come at the right time we can get back in it...need 3 n out on first drive and another t.o. though..

1 minute ago, desertbeagle85 said:

It's not excuses when the refs are letting the Falcons get away with everything.  They call a BS holding call on us after a huge play, flags not tossed until after the reception.  Falcons have held our guys at least 5 times for no calls, that's BS.  Even on the one sack play Matt got held.

4 minutes ago, NikeRedskin7 said:

Oh boy....  Here we go again with blaming the refs and the league is against us and bias this and bias that.   Let me ask everybody crying about refs....  Which ref is it that plays CB, offensive line, and QB for us???  We suck in those areas.  Is there a ref on our team acting as a defensive coordinator calling defensive plays???  I'll wait....

no excuse for the team, but have these refs seemed to have given and extra yard or 2 on every play, for both team that is.

Just now, Idaho fan said:

No doubt the skins are getting dominated on both sides of the ball but the refs are aren’t helping matteres.  There should have been a flag on their last TD.  That changes the game.  I don’t need any more insults added to this injury.  

But agree we this would be one sided regardless 

Yeah I agree 

I'm just pissed I knew this team was fools gold, but you still hope to be wrong. They are proving me right and it sucks. 

1 minute ago, TouchdownSkin said:

I agree.  Gruden and Manusky can go, take Smith with them.

With the cap ever increasing, I wonder if we could deal him for a 6th or so to get someone to take that contract next year, it isn't that bad of a contract for the right team, maybe we can swindle someone the way we were swindled. 

2 minutes ago, NikeRedskin7 said:

Oh boy....  Here we go again with blaming the refs and the league is against us and bias this and bias that.   Let me ask everybody crying about refs....  Which ref is it that plays CB, offensive line, and QB for us???  We suck in those areas.  Is there a ref on our team acting as a defensive coordinator calling defensive plays???  I'll wait....

But when things go in our favor.... some name white knight douchebag’s last line of defense

Getting beat down and getting screwed by the officials are not mutually exclusive.  Falcons would still be winning anyway, but the two obvious pick play Offensive PI calls, one converted a 3rd down, the other scored a TD were just flat out ignored, while the 'Skins just called for a phantom hold in which the Falcon's D-lineman was falling to the ground on his own. 

1 minute ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

It's not excuses when the refs are letting the Falcons get away with everything.  They call a BS holding call on us after a huge play, flags not tossed until after the reception.  Falcons have held our guys at least 5 times for no calls, that's BS.  Even on the one sack play Matt got held.

Not to mention all the opi's on pick plays

Archived