Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - NFC East FIRST PLACE Redskins VS Atlanta Fried Chickens

TK

2 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Getting beat down and getting screwed by the officials are not mutually exclusive.  Falcons would still be winning anyway, but the two obvious pick play Offensive PI calls, one converted a 3rd down, the other scored a TD were just flat out ignored, while the 'Skins just called for a phantom hold in which the Falcon's D-lineman was falling to the ground on his own. 

Exactly.  It is pathetic and honestly what is the team doing about it.  They need to call the league out.

Just now, desertbeagle85 said:

I like you 

These guys crying about the refs is driving me crazy. 

They weren't crying when the refs screwed Dallas long snapper for us.  Oh everything was peachy with the refs lol.  I'm actually sick of the "refs screwing us" crap every time the other team makes a big play.  But every time WE make a big play it was all because of clean ball playing.  They act like we don't benefit from non called holding some times.  The refs give us breaks just like other teams get breaks.  Just loser talk man....

1 minute ago, Rdskns2000 said:

If this team makes the playoffs either as a wild card or division winner, it will be one and done.

Well that much is guaranteed.  This sort of feels like another 2005, the division as of Week 9 is pretty bad. Difference is Eagles are getting right a little  more every week, they just happened to put themselves in an early hole, but I wouldn't put it past them to mark off 3-4 wins in a row to take division lead or at least tie it up by the time the two teams play.

In the end though, I suppose 9 wins would still be considered an improvement?

2 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

If this team makes the playoffs either as a wild card or division winner, it will be one and done.

Likely, though its better then getting a non-playoff mid-round pick.  Might was well go far as we can and build on it, one season at a time.

Just now, NikeRedskin7 said:

They weren't crying when the refs screwed Dallas long snapper for us.  Oh everything was peachy with the refs lol.  I'm actually sick of the "refs screwing us" crap every time the other team makes a big play.  But every time WE make a big play it was all because of clean ball playing.  They act like we don't benefit from non called holding some times.  The refs give us breaks just like other teams get breaks.  Just loser talk man....

Lol nope never works the other way.

Archived