Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - NFC East FIRST PLACE Redskins VS Atlanta Fried Chickens

TK

The more I watch the NFL the more I'm convinced how rigged it is. The Saints game was blatant and so is this. They want Atlanta in the hunt so they'll give them every chance. That was not a flag worthy hold. It's complete BS. They keep this crap up and they'll definitely lose viewers. The game is becoming less and less entertaining to watch with stoppage every other play. No excitement at all. 

Just now, Burgold said:

First of all the Falcons are crushing us. Second, the Falcons scored their last touchdown because they allowed blatant offensive pass interference (receiver was blocking 10 yards down field while the ball was in the air) and then the refs erase a scoring opportunity with a bull**** hold call where Moses does not hold (at least not in the shot they showed us.) Shoving a player down who's falling is not holding.

This team is getting dominated. The refs might have missed a call or 2, but stop with the excuses. 

Look!!!!  I know complaining about penalties is not conductive to the cause. But zero on Atlanta and we have calls made on us that stop our momentum. The blocking down the field on the last touchdown was ludicrous. No  personal foul on QB that was out of boands, which any other QB  would get the benifit of the doubt. The refs are atrocious this game. 

This team actually has some intriguing young talent I'd love to see with a GM and coaching staff that deserves it. Could be a quick turnaround type re-tool with the right staff. I'm sure we'll just be stuck with this FO and coaching staff for another year or two instead. 

Archived