Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYT: Explosive Devices Found in Mail Sent to Hillary Clinton and Obama

Bozo the kKklown

47 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

They didn’t seem to have much of a problem with false-flagging Sandy Hook.  They’ll fall right in line.

I know trump gets all the credit and people think the last 2 years we’re the main issue here, but it needs to be mentioned this crap goes back years.

the same people doing this are part of the sandy hook false flag stuff

theyre just really dumb people who are easily riled up and brainwashed and motivated to do bad things. 

They are prime domesric terrorism material 

A deranged Trump worshiper, who literally has a van covered in stickers with Trump's name and face on it, just tried to kill 10 of Trump's political enemies, to include two former presidents. 

What say you, Donald? 

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

A decent conservative presence in the democratic party may move it more to the center if they value your votes (which of course they will if it gets them power)

Might be the right move. 

The Democratic Party already has voices of moderation. 

East coast liberals have no problem voting for GOP governors like Charlie Baker or Larry Hogan. 

It’s a shame that a small fraction of the conservatives who don’t like the nativist garbage of the GOP still refuse to do the right thing. Millions of other people like this have switched votes since 2016 (see the red to blue swing in the suburbs of NoVA).

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

Ugh.  My parents think I'm a lefty, it's hilarious.  

my 10-year older sister makes sara huckster look like ana navarro and she simply knows i've been a tool of satan sine a wee lad and she was forced to babysit (and many of her friends of both sexes liked having me around).......though she knows i've always registered as independent since day one and i've voted often enough for r's over the years, she sees me as liberalism incarnate  mainly because i had friends of all persuasions/colors back in the day, which didn't sit well with her

makes me smile :)

13 minutes ago, Llevron said:

A decent conservative presence in the democratic party may move it more to the center if they value your votes (which of course they will if it gets them power)

Might be the right move. 

the Democratic Party is already a centrist party.

They are basically mainstream Republicans, pre-Reagan.

i make myself do it, but it is so hard to watch him do these phony, staged, bull**** tv-show announcements like this one now....just so staged and phony/insincere/dishonest...they made sure to have the young black leadership guys there cheering as he steps up all smiles and glorifying in the adulation and not really caring one damn bit about what so many people went through over this 

(btw, please don't be the guy who replies to this with some form of "they already had event that scheduled so there wasn't really a choice"---it will let me know how little thought you gave it)

39 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Yes there is. It’s called the Democratic Party which is the closest political representation we have to the liberal democratic values of the West. Free expression, free trade, free markets.

Smaller deficits. 

Archived