Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYT: Explosive Devices Found in Mail Sent to Hillary Clinton and Obama

Bozo the kKklown

Nothing more pathetic than people who start a fight then get all shocked when the people they've been bullying for decades decide they've had enough and are done talking. You poor victims.

No sympathy.

"both sides".. you're either on the wrong side or you don't have the balls to point right directly at the side causing the problem.

The GOP is the enemy of this country.
I have spent a long long time making my mind up to this. Several of you have watched me do it over the last 15 yrs since i've been here. Probably many of you think i'm over the top. Whatever.. what's coming isn't going to be nice, so neither am I.  

The opening salvos are being fired, and arguing against the obvious is wrong. It delays action until it's too late. It's part of the gameplan. Your part.

Trump is leading us to destruction. He is goading you to war with your neighbor. (most likely at the behest of our oldest enemy)
Are you marching along?

~Bang

24 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Hooray for holding the President of the United States of America to a lower standard of conduct than C-list stand up comedians. :ols:

They're trying to set a bar that Trump can clear. 

If he improves. 

3 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Sit here and think about this, people on mainstream media outlets. Major media figures are calling these bombs a false flag. They do not care about your humanity. We need to stop sugarcoating these things to people who are sympathizing and apologizing for monsters. People who are playing the "both sides" game in order to obfuscate the obvious. That is over. These monsters are out here trying to take peoples lives and I have no idea where this will end. What is going to stop someone from driving a car through a peaceful march? What is going to stop some sniper from spraying an assault rifle at a peaceful rally? What will stop someone from posting up at a voting station with a gun and gunning down black and brown people because they believe they know who they will vote for. Seriously, what will? That is where this is going. And the people who are talking about, planning, and committing these acts are mostly from the same side of the political spectrum that has always done this. We all need to stop sugarcoating these things and start being honest about what is happening and who is doing it. I am tired and scared. We all need to be honest. We need to vote. We need to start speaking up more and we need to be honest.

Shooting up a black neighborhood polling station is the obvious next step for Right Wing terrorists.  They're going to murder a bunch of people standing in line and voting to terrify them out of voting.  I'd almost be surprised if it doesn't happen on November 2nd.

5 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Shooting up a black neighborhood polling station is the obvious next step for Right Wing terrorists.  They're going to murder a bunch of people standing in line and voting to terrify them out of voting.  I'd almost be surprised if it doesn't happen on November 2nd.

Fake news!  Election Day is November 6.  I'll assume you are on the list of people that get texts from the GOP giving them wrong information about elections in order to suppress the vote. 

We don't know anything about the perps of these bombs, so it seems like any sweeping, broad judgement is premature.

So what our President holds rallies where he completely makes the press and his political opponents to be enemies of the country. It's a schtick... its the schtick that got him elected, and anyone who doesn't see it's his gsme is an idiot. They can't admit it's a schtick... but hes just an entertainer and he plays to his base.
Unfortunately there is a thing called a bell curve and at the margins there are some pretty sick folk.

I am kindve unnerved that it is day 3 and no one has been caught... and also hopefully none of these explosives hurt anyone.

23 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Welp, this guy was arrested just yesterday outside an early polling place in Charlotte, North Carolina after calling a black polling volunteer n***** and a piece of **** and then threatening him by lifting his T-shirt to reveal a holstered weapon. 

gcweshu7paqifpdjxfdk.jpg

Jason Donald Wayne and two companions had been parked outside the polling place that day and were taking photos of voters coming in.  The  volunteer, Derek Partee, who is black and a former NY homicide detective, arrived to begin his shift and was told about the suspicious activity.  He decided to get the license plate number of their car, which is when they confronted him.  Partee called the police, and T-shirt guy was arrested on multiple charges.

BTW, Partee, the volunteer, is a Republican.

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/article220574455.html

2 hours ago, No Excuses said:

The first Fox host goes on record calling this a false flag:

Once upon a time this nonsense used to be the domain of crap like InfoWars. All of you playing the both sides garbage are marching this country to its doom along with whatever is happening in the mainstream right.

And **** them for doing it

15 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

@BenningRoadSkin
We already had someone killed when a car was driven into a crowd peacefully protesting -- her name was Heather Heyer.

I'm aware, hence why I made the statement. It was an allusion.

Also, he was one guy who did it spur of the moment. I am talking about some pre-meditated, "we can kill 100s of people and scare people from protesting" evil.

Llevron,
Ok -- its 75% likely this person fits the Unabomber or other bomber profile. It's also 95% likely there's a mental health co edition, but to directly these bombings as a political issue seems a step too far... Trump wants to win the election so he can continue to enrich himself and family...

1 minute ago, Fergasun said:

Ok -- its 75% likely this person fits the Unabomber or other bomber profile. It's also 95% likely there's a mental health co edition, but to directly these bombings as a political issue seems a step too far... Trump wants to win the election so he can continue to enrich himself and family...

Of course it's a political issue.  The bomber is sending these things to prominent Democrats who Right Wingers constantly attack.

5 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

Llevron,

I'm not even trying to say who the person is or isnt. I'm saying the list of people is entirely made up of Trump enemies. If you cant see this as political then what else do these people have in common? 

Be honest I know you want to play devil's advocate but there really isnt room for it here. 

19 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

I'm aware, hence why I made the statement. It was an allusion.

Also, he was one guy who did it spur of the moment. I am talking about some pre-meditated, "we can kill 100s of people and scare people from protesting" evil.

Full blown domestic terrorism.  You are right that this is the way it's going.  And I honestly don't know how to stop it.  It only takes a couple of terrorists to do tremendous harm and right wing radicalism is mainstream.  We already have so many mass shootings as is.

God I hope we're wrong and that nothing happens.

Archived