Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYT: Explosive Devices Found in Mail Sent to Hillary Clinton and Obama

Bozo the kKklown

100% people are gonna say that's too obvious. If he was really trying to help Trump he would have made it less obvious as anyone would know this would hurt Trump and the GOP in the midterms. 

THIS IS AN ACT OF VIOLENCE AND TERRORISM BY THE CLINTON DEMOCRATS TO WIN THE MIDTERMS!!!1

Just now, Jumbo said:

of course that's where you were---with the other godless hysterical lefty lemmings

Ugh.  My parents think I'm a lefty, it's hilarious.  

Just went on FoxNews.com and they're covering it.

Then a popup said that Trump is speaking at the 2018 Young Black Leaders Summit.  So that's where Benning is this morning.

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

Yep.  All because I somehow consider myself a conservative and say that Trump is a douchebag in the same sentence.  Their heads spin.  

Being honest I would **** me up too if I didnt know a few of you from this site. I dont know a single conservative non trump supporter in person but I notice people I work with typically dont talk politics and my buddies are all smelly libs. 

That's my bubble right there I guess. 

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Being honest I would **** me up too if I didnt know a few of you from this site. I dont know a single conservative non trump supporter in person but I notice people I work with typically dont talk politics and my buddies are all smelly libs. 

That's my bubble right there I guess. 

I agree with @TheGreatBuzzhe summed up how I feel pretty accurately.  There's no quarter for people like us anymore.  

4 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I agree with @TheGreatBuzzhe summed up how I feel pretty accurately.  There's no quarter for people like us anymore.  

Yes there is. It’s called the Democratic Party which is the closest political representation we have to the liberal democratic values of the West. Free expression, free trade, free markets.

Not the nativist garbage that is the GOP. 

Archived