Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYT: Explosive Devices Found in Mail Sent to Hillary Clinton and Obama

Bozo the kKklown

14 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

There's  more reporting out there on the functionality or lack thereof (it's still a mix) then is being noted here, and several reasons why the authorities aren't clarifying more, but rather than fill in the gaps from ignorance or yet to be established facts with firm inferences or outright conclusions, why not just wait a bit and see.

I expect that the idea all this is a "fake" threat as a political ploy re: the midterms by "the gop" is percolating in many minds just as with those immediately claiming  "the dems" are doing it. Paranoia isn't dysfunctional when everybody's out to get everybody. :P

That would be roger stone's wet dream---he'd see it as the kind of consummate "dirty trick" he'd relish---to do this to the dems, making them suffer the fear and laugh at their reactions, and then icing the cake by actually blaming them for creating the 'hoax" for "political gain", while it's actually trump's band of malevolent tricksters setting up a frame job with a faux dem/lib patsy. A perfect gop plot. :D

I think it's a Dem making it seem like it's a GOPer making it seem like a Dem making it seem like a GOPer.

And God help us all if any of the envelopes have traces of super iron thermite.

3 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

Curious if rank and file Republican voters buy the whole false flag argument? I mean the Trumpista faction will go for it.

Is there a difference at this point between rank and file Republican voters and Trump voters? 

I mean it is possible whoever sent these is just completely inept at building the devices?  Or maybe he doesn't actually want to hurt anyone deep down inside, and more just wants to use this as a fear tactic.

Regardless, I don't think GOP/Right-wing media would be ho-hum-ing this off if it was them receiving these packages in the mail.

Also, whoever sent these must be an avid viewer of Fox and/or AM radio (doesn't even necessarily mean it is a right wing loon, mind you) because they are hitting all the "boogeymen" the pundits constantly rant & rave about. 

Tell me that is a fake Trump tweet.
NOPE.

People who support the GOP support this guy.... yet the GOP will get at least 40% of the vote these midterms.

I think Trump demonstrates how messed up the two party system is... GOP so afraid to criticize him... look at Cruz....

9 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Suspects van is covered in pro-Trump and GOP material.

This was the inevitable consequence of a President who is pro-mob violence and labels anyone critical of his administration as an enemy of the people.

What if he claims to be a liberal paid by George Soros???

i know dehumanizing is a thing, but i don't give the concept carte blanche since i don't regard "human" as some inherently "good/benign/divine" status....the potential for committing even some of the most abysmal acts of human behaviors are quite commonly spread across the population and it's more a matter of circumstance in one's personal development or environmental setting than anything else that dictates the frequency and degree of said behaviors manifesting...

so were i to i refer to potus and anyone supporting him as, say, "a pile of ****", i'd do so feeling i'm "humanizing" them just as if i'd say they were "good-hearted"

keep in mind i don't advocate initiating hostilities even on piles of ****....you don't want to get **** all over you unless it's truly, absolutely, necessary...it stinks and it's messy

:D

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Where's the van being reported?  Not on CNN.

the van was all over cnn first, then msnbc...fox has all cameras on the caravan becuase of its immediate urgency and it's not fake

Archived