Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYT: Explosive Devices Found in Mail Sent to Hillary Clinton and Obama

Bozo the kKklown

Let’s not lose sight of the serious, dark nature of this event. This was an attempted mass assassination, with targets including at least one former President of the United States, a former Secretary of State and U.S. Senator, a former Attorney General, a former CIA Director, and a current member of Congress.

I know I’m not the only one who believes we will see successful attempts in the future. 

Things are are going to get worse,not better, after the election. 

Worse referring to the animosity.  Not re political decisions and directions. 

I know both sides can sometimes tend to live in their own bubbles of information and news sources, but the outright ignoring of Trump's rhetoric when it comes to how he labels and blathers on about anyone who opposes him politically is some next-level dishonesty by all these cowards.

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

It's also a blatant scare tactic to deter people from voting.

I never thought I'd see the day where we'd even consider something like that nation-wide.

2 hours ago, Kilmer17 said:

I know I’m not the only one who believes we will see successful attempts in the future. 

Things are are going to get worse,not better, after the election. 

Worse referring to the animosity.  Not re political decisions and directions. 

It won't get better until Trump is out.  If he doesn't get out, it won't get better.

7 hours ago, No Excuses said:

This GOP rally is ****ing depressing. These people are endorsing full on political violence against their opponents. 

I am legitimately scared tonight for the first time in this Presidency.

Just wait until Nov. 7.  Trump and the GOP already have plans to call the election, illegitimate if the Dems win.  I would expect some possible violence then.

Sadly, when Trump stirs the pot like he does at his rallies; it's inevitable; violence will eventually occur.

1 minute ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

True, but hopefully we won't have another as willing to shamelessly exploit the pathology for a while.

I think like children, the GOP are watching and learning from Trump. Listen to how many are starting to sound like him and adopt his tactics. 

Hell, a candidate for the Supreme Court did. 

Archived